Fahrenheit ?

Hello,

I had heard about the new product “Fahrenheit” a few weeks ago, and looked at the website…sorta waited for an announcement of it here, but didn’t see anything on it until I read thru the posts on the new HOT-ROX.

I haven’t found any info regarding ingredients. Also, will the product be available for purchase here, or just thru f-heit’s website?

Would that be recommended over HOT-ROX for a 40-something female? Any further info on it would be appreciated! I did search the site, found a couple of things, but when I looked, they were “null”.

Thanks,

Liz

I had almost the same question and one of the T-Nation science guys helped me out. I’ll paste the info below.

Karen wrote:
As a female who trains four days a week and watches what she eats, should I take Fahrenheit or Maximum Strength HOT-ROX. I’m not an athlete or competitive bodybuilder, so given the info below do I need the Maximum Strength? Thanks!

Cy Willson wrote:

Maximum Strength HOT-ROX: This is designed specifically for the serious athlete or bodybuilder and is what would be considered “overkill” when applied to the mass market. Obviously, this is why it’s going to be available here.

Fahrenheit is a version of HOT-ROX designed specifically for women who, while they don’t eat perfectly or train perfectly, still wish to improve body composition. Specifically, we’ve tried to take in to account their blood glucose fluctuations as compared to a serious athlete’s, and made adjustments in the ratio of given compounds.

Cy Willson wrote:

Ok, I should have elaborated more. When I said a “bodybuilder” or “athlete” I didn’t necessarily a mean a “competitive” bodybuilder or athlete, I simply meant a person who trains seriously and takes their diet very seriously as well.

In other words, HOT-ROX is for the every day person who may work out sporadically and “watches what they eat” but often times don’t make the best decisions when it comes to food consumption and such.

Fahrenheit is designed specifically for a less active woman. In other words, the woman who doesn’t train seriously or keep track of her caloric intake, but is still making somewhat of an effort to improve her body composition.

Maximum Strength HOT-ROX is designed for a great deal of people who have been on T-Nation for some time. In other words, the person who trains seriously and intensely. The person who actually keeps a food log or at the very least, has a very close approximated figure as to what their daily caloric intake may be. If you follow the training programs and nutritional programs on T-Nation, then Maximum Strength HOT-ROX is something you should definitely try.

Thank you, Karen - that helped a lot!

Liz