T Nation

Fahrenheit Help

Hello,

I have just added Fahrenheit to my morning and evening supplement routine. Directions say to take on an empty stomachs with 8oz of water. When I do this I become very nauseous within 15-20 mins. I normally take my morning sups after my morning Metabolic Drive or oatmeal, namely after I eat.

Am I wasting my time with Fahrenheit if I take it with or after a meal? Ideas for tummy issues?

Other sups:
Seven
Fish Oil
Calcium (doc prescribed)
Vit D (doc prescribed)
Vit B6/12
Multi

Thanks!

Try taking it 5-10 minutes prior to eating. For some people it is a bit too much of a stimulant to have on a fully empty stomach.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
Try taking it 5-10 minutes prior to eating. For some people it is a bit too much of a stimulant to have on a fully empty stomach.[/quote]

Thanks, I tried that and it still caused me a strong urge to toss the cookies. It did get me to playing with the timing in more subtle ways. Now I eat or drink a Metabolic Drive, 1 or 2 swallows, take the Fahrenheit with water, then finish the intake.

Ugh, I so am old school. I still want to call Biotest’s protein powder, Grow! It sure is a heck of a lot faster to type “Grow!” instead of “Metabolic Drive”. I know the name change story and all. Just whining…

when taking Fahrenheit at 1st it did the same thing to me making me very nauseous. I started taking one instead of two pills until I got used to it and in a few weeks I took 2 on an empty stomach. That seemed to help me out.