Fahrenheit for Guys

Long story short, My girlfriend has a bottle and a half of Fahrenheit she is not going to use. I kinda figured since this stuff is basically HOT-ROX on a diet, I might be able to use it a little bit later on down the road. Or perhaps use it now to ward off fat gains on my bulking cycle.

Any info/advise Tim, TC, Cy???

Hi Lonnie123,

It’s completely fine for you to use the Fahrenheit. You may notice more of an anorectic effect from it so I’d give it a try during a dieting phase. Though, you could try using it during a bulking phase as well.

Hope that helps.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Long story short, My girlfriend has a bottle and a half of Fahrenheit she is not going to use. I kinda figured since this stuff is basically HOT-ROX on a diet, I might be able to use it a little bit later on down the road. Or perhaps use it now to ward off fat gains on my bulking cycle.

Any info/advise Tim, TC, Cy??[/quote]

Also, any idea as to how Fahrenheit compares to HOT-ROX in terms of dosage or efficasy?

Is it the same formula and just less of it, or are the ratios more female-friendly somehow? (If thats even possible)

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Also, any idea as to how Fahrenheit compares to HOT-ROX in terms of dosage or efficasy?

Is it the same formula and just less of it, or are the ratios more female-friendly somehow? (If thats even possible)[/quote]

Fahrenheit is a female-specific formula.