T Nation

Fahrenheit and Se7en Together?

New to Fahrenheit. Wondering if I can safely take Se7en and Fahrenheit, or should I choose one or the other? Also, any past/present Fahrenheit users, can you tell me how you feel on it? Any different? Results? Issues? I am beginning BCAAs, multivitamins, fish oil, chlorella greens, protein and flax, but would like additional help with cutting down.

I have taken Se7en in the past and it did not make me feel any different. Will Fahrenheit make my jittery? Should I also consider a fat burner/energy supplement, or is this enough?
Thanks for any input on this. Looking to drop lbs while on my workout plan.
Oh, also, new to T-Nation. Female, 30yrs old.

There’s no problem in combining the two, and the combination is a very effective way to go.

It’s possible Fahrenheit could make you jittery, as some experience a jittery feeling from either any source of caffeine or of yohimbine. So if you know you are more sensitive than most to these ingredients, then it’s likely to at least some extent; if you know that you really can’t drink a cup of coffee without a jitter issue, then Fahrenheit would be too much.

You won’t need to add another fat burner or energy supplement and in most cases should not (it depends on the ingredients of other product as to whether it would be an actually-bad idea, or a no-problem idea.)

Se7en was great movie BTW, but killing those 6 people like that in those unique ways would
be next to impossible to achieve in real life in sure.
The methods, the timing and execution of everything up to the end strained credibility.
“What’s in the Boooox?”

Be very careful with YOHIMBE…IDK why they put these in fitness supplements,
they should be only in Sex Pills with a BIG Heart palpitation warning on the
Bottle.

Bill, thanks for the reply!! Very helpful! I should be ok with the jitters, as I will work up to full dosing on the Fahrenheit. I won’t do any further supplements beyond originally planned, then…

Karado… Although I am a huge Morgan Freeman fan, and dabble in the liking of Brad Pitt, I found the movie to be suspenseful, yet also, unrealistic. Thanks for the review as well. Made my day.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Se7en was great movie BTW, but killing those 6 people like that in those unique ways would
be next to impossible to achieve in real life in sure.
The methods, the timing and execution of everything up to the end strained credibility.
“What’s in the Boooox?”

Be very careful with YOHIMBE…IDK why they put these in fitness supplements,
they should be only in Sex Pills with a BIG Heart palpitation warning on the
Bottle.
[/quote]

YohimBINE, not yohimBE.

Jackie, have you taken Fahrenheit or anything with Yohimbine in it? I have not and am just looking for some feedback on it. Thanks!
Kim

[quote]rauch1 wrote:

Jackie, have you taken Fahrenheit or anything with Yohimbine in it? I have not and am just looking for some feedback on it. Thanks!
Kim[/quote]

Hi Kim! Nice to meet you. :slight_smile:

Yes, I have used yohimbine before. Regretfully, not Fahrenheit yet. It is a very effective supplement for those looking to control their weight. I do like it very much. The only thing I’d probably suggest is because the serving size is two caps, I’d recommend maybe try one to gauge your own bodies reaction to it. If you’re used to any type of stimulant, like caffeine, you’ll probably be fine. As women though, we usually appreciate the extra energy burst though, right? haha

You really can’t go wrong with any of the supplements sold on this site. (Even though my level is 0, it’s because my husband orders all of my supplements.) I’ve used several products from here for about, oh, six years now? So, even though I can’t really tell you - yes I’ve tried Fahrenheit, I can comfortably tell you that I have used several products and I think they were all of very high quality and value and have never been unhappy with any of them - quiet the opposite.

I hope that helps you. If not, ask away. And please stick around…there are so few women here.

[quote]Jackie_Jacked wrote:

[quote]rauch1 wrote:

Kim[/quote]

Yes, I have used yohimbine before. Regretfully, not Fahrenheit yet. It is a very effective supplement for those looking to control their weight. I do like it very much. The only thing I’d probably suggest is because the serving size is two caps, I’d recommend maybe try one to gauge your own bodies reaction to it. If you’re used to any type of stimulant, like caffeine, you’ll probably be fine. As women though, we usually appreciate the extra energy burst though, right? haha

You really can’t go wrong with any of the supplements sold on this site. (Even though my level is 0, it’s because my husband orders all of my supplements.) I’ve used several products from here for about, oh, six years now? So, even though I can’t really tell you - yes I’ve tried Fahrenheit, I can comfortably tell you that I have used several products and I think they were all of very high quality and value and have never been unhappy with any of them - quiet the opposite.

I hope that helps you. If not, ask away. And please stick around…there are so few women here. [/quote]

Wow! Thanks so much for your reply! My husband is a T-Nation junkie, so that is why I have come seeking guidance on the products that are sold (in the T-Nation store) geared towards women. I really liked Se7en when I took it in the past, so I am hoping to be good with the combo. I am about to place an order and will wait a few more weeks to start taking them, as I am still nursing our baby. But, I cannot wait to start this, along with my workouts!!

I have noticed that there are not too many women on here, so I am really glad to hear from you on this. I have been intimidated by the testosterone on this site but still seek some tips for my lifting in general, as my husband is overseas and is limited in his pointers.
What kind of lifting/workouts do you do?
Thanks again for the reply. Very comforting to hear from the female perspective on ingredients and products.
Kim

[quote]rauch1 wrote:

[quote]rauch1 wrote:

Kim[/quote]

I hope that helps you. If not, ask away. And please stick around…there are so few women here. [/quote]

Wow! Thanks so much for your reply! My husband is a T-Nation junkie, so that is why I have come seeking guidance on the products that are sold (in the T-Nation store) geared towards women. I really liked Se7en when I took it in the past, so I am hoping to be good with the combo. I am about to place an order and will wait a few more weeks to start taking them, as I am still nursing our baby. But, I cannot wait to start this, along with my workouts!!

I have noticed that there are not too many women on here, so I am really glad to hear from you on this. I have been intimidated by the testosterone on this site but still seek some tips for my lifting in general, as my husband is overseas and is limited in his pointers.
Thanks again for the reply. Very comforting to hear from the female perspective on ingredients and products.
Kim [/quote]

Congratulations! Boy or girl? I just had a little girl last November (there’s a picture of her in my hub if you care to peek). :slight_smile:

Se7en is an awesome product. I tried it for the first time about five years ago. I was in very good shape to start with but you just get that extra “tight” feeling.

Oh, the little one woke up. I’ll be back…

[quote]rauch1 wrote:

[quote]rauch1 wrote:

Kim[/quote]

Kim [/quote]

Congratulations! Boy or girl? I just had a little girl last November (there’s a picture of her in my hub if you care to peek). :slight_smile:

Se7en is an awesome product. I tried it for the first time about five years ago. I was in very good shape to start with but you just get that extra “tight” feeling.

Oh, the little one woke up. I’ll be back…
[/quote]

I just wanted to add - don’t be intimidated by the testosterone here. The guys are fine, really. There are some women here also, not a lot of them but we’re here.

I’m not really sure what stage you’re at with lifting but did you see the article from last week by Joy Victoria? http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/3_steps_to_getting_your_girl_to_train It’s premise was getting your wife or gf to train but on page 2, there were some good templates with basics to get someone started. I like the rep and set ranges. The power/hypertrophy split looks like fun. It’s hard to say because I know that we don’t have a lot of extra time to do what we have to do, right? lol

As far as what I’m doing now, it’s really erratic to say the least. Whatever that particular day allows, I do. Sometimes it’s only bench press/bent over row supersets and generally every other day I do tabata kettlebell swings with my 25# kettlebell. Sometimes I have time to do more and sometimes not. It helps that my husband is really awesome about helping me get that time in as he lifts too (as does your hubby) so the appreciation is there.

You know that there is a Powerful Women section as well as Beginners and others, right? If you want to keep a Log there is a section for that also. If you post in any of those, I’m sure you’d get a lot of feedback and I, for sure, would read along also. Especially since I know that we seem to have much in common.

Good luck. :slight_smile: