Fading Test

I am 40 years old and have noticed the effects of fading T for the last couple of years. After reading many forum posts it seems that ZMA and Alpha Male are baseline solutions that, admittedly, aren’t going to create a huge change. From there things like D-aspartic acid, herbs etc. are the next step, but cause the user to address subsequent side effects with AI’s/SERMs etc.

Could anyone make a recommendation for a test-boosting solution for a 40 year old on a budget with two kids that doesn’t require the building of a laboratory or 4 blood tests per month?

Thank you very much for any help.

[quote]pikehunter wrote:
I am 40 years old and have noticed the effects of fading T for the last couple of years. After reading many forum posts it seems that ZMA and Alpha Male are baseline solutions that, admittedly, aren’t going to create a huge change. From there things like D-aspartic acid, herbs etc. are the next step, but cause the user to address subsequent side effects with AI’s/SERMs etc.

Could anyone make a recommendation for a test-boosting solution for a 40 year old on a budget with two kids that doesn’t require the building of a laboratory or 4 blood tests per month?

Thank you very much for any help.[/quote]

Do you have the basics in place. Vitamin D? Zinc?

Yes. Regularly use Zinc and 5000 daily IU’s of Vit. D.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]pikehunter wrote:

Thank you very much for any help.[/quote]

Do you have the basics in place. Vitamin D? Zinc?
[/quote]