Facts: Did You Know....

Fear not fat citizens: Fatgirl is here for you!

Facts: Did You Know…

…that american cars are not adapted to the average american customer

But the security components are taken care of more efficiently anyway…

…that this IS some people’s idea of a functional body?

Facts: Prof X’s daily protein intake could feed a small african state.

Fact: Functional strenght will get you laid…or at least stared at enough that your ego will not make the difference anyway, ya runt!

…that to be functional your body had to fit through a tennis racket?

Did you know . . . . .

that these pictures of “functional” bodies are disgusting and ridiculous and we should get back to the topic at hand which deals with women who have low body fat %'s and are just “big-boneded”? THANK YOU!!!

just because you are BBers, you shouldnt mock female powerlifters

the extra weight lessens the ROM, and shirted these chicks to Bench around 850, that isnt quite where the men are at, but they’re trying

[quote]elliot007 wrote:
just because you are BBers, you shouldnt mock female powerlifters

the extra weight lessens the ROM, and shirted these chicks to Bench around 850, that isnt quite where the men are at, but they’re trying[/quote]

something tells me they’re not all exactly powerlifters

[quote]
elliot007 wrote:

something tells me they’re not all exactly powerlifters[/quote]

What?! You don’t think these women are powerlifters? Ok, go add 600 lbs of blubber on ur body and see if you can lift that shit! I sure as hell know I can’t! But, if these women lost all their fat, they would probably look like pro BB women because their legs will be strong as hell as they always are performing a static 600+ lbs lift from the couch.

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:

…that this IS some people’s idea of a functional body? [/quote]

Well,…

Functinal enough for what I have in mind with her.

[quote]ecke2 wrote:
Zen warrior wrote:

…that this IS some people’s idea of a functional body?

Well,…

Functinal enough for what I have in mind with her.[/quote]

Finally, someone who got it!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
The new spandex panty.

Originally designed as industrial strength tents for hardcore camping.[/quote]

God…Damn!

Prof, for the first time in a very long time, I have lost my appetite. These pictures could be better than hoodia for appettite control!

Can I sign the petition to try and outlaw spandex or thongs that go into the double digits?

…that american cars are not adapted to the average american customer[/quote]

Why is it you always see large, obsese people in small cars?

my department worked a wreck two years ago where a Ford Topaz and a Chevy Cavalier went head on. One person in each car, each driver in excess of 200 to 250 lbs. The wreck as severe, but if they had been smaller folks, I don’t think they woudl have been nearly as badly trapped in the cars as they were.

Also had one a few years back where a guy who was at leat 350 to 400 lbs rolled a Montero. It took 8 of us on the stretcher to load him into the back of the lifeflight chopper and he almost wouldn’t fit inside the damn thing.

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
Zen warrior wrote:

…that american cars are not adapted to the average american customer

Why is it you always see large, obsese people in small cars?

my department worked a wreck two years ago where a Ford Topaz and a Chevy Cavalier went head on. One person in each car, each driver in excess of 200 to 250 lbs. The wreck as severe, but if they had been smaller folks, I don’t think they woudl have been nearly as badly trapped in the cars as they were.

Also had one a few years back where a guy who was at leat 350 to 400 lbs rolled a Montero. It took 8 of us on the stretcher to load him into the back of the lifeflight chopper and he almost wouldn’t fit inside the damn thing.[/quote]

Murphy’s law: the smaller the car, the bigger the guy who has to fit into it.

Bruceleewannabe warming up before a hard workout :stuck_out_tongue:

J/K Brucey.

We all know you don’t need to warm up :wink:

Biotest’s next supplement: results garanteed.

But the security components are taken care of more efficiently anyway…[/quote]

I’d hit it.