T Nation

Facts: Did You Know....

…that you can lose weight with appropriate training?

Reeeow!

I’ll be spraying lysol into my eyes now, thanks for that.

She needs to continue to bulk until she gets a lot more muscle before even thinking about cutting…

[quote]vroom wrote:
Reeeow!
[/quote]

I’m sure you meant “meeooowwww.” Vroom, I thought you liked fat chicks?

Why do they make spandex that big? There should be laws…

Umm the don’t, it’s just really stretchy…

[quote]firebug9 wrote:
Why do they make spandex that big? There should be laws…[/quote]

LOL! Apparently, spandex should be used for military purposes considering the extremes it can stretch to. I have no doubt that outfit started out as a hand glove. I think it’s a conspiracy. That way, they can always say, “hey, it still fits…I must not be THAT fat!!”.

Thongs. That is what laws should be made for.

The new spandex panty.

Originally designed as industrial strength tents for hardcore camping.

That’s some amazing hamstring and calf development. I wonder what’s her routine like?

[quote]Majin wrote:
That’s some amazing hamstring and calf development. I wonder what’s her routine like?[/quote]

GVE - german volume eating. It’s obviously working very well.

[quote]Haban wrote:
Majin wrote:
That’s some amazing hamstring and calf development. I wonder what’s her routine like?

GVE - german volume eating. It’s obviously working very well.[/quote]

Ah, interesting. I was thinking Bulgarian Burst Stuffing.

So much for the lysol, time for the scouring pads!

Professor you’re going to hell…

[quote]Majin wrote:
That’s some amazing hamstring and calf development. I wonder what’s her routine like?[/quote]

Much like Pilates, Cellulates is catching on world wide!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Majin wrote:

Much like Pilates, Cellulates is catching on world wide![/quote]

you are on your a-game today. those photos were all taken from wal-mart security cameras, weren’t they?

I wish we knew that lady’s body fat %. But, at least for me I need a shoe first. Without my handy shoe, I’d guess it’s about 11-13% so BULK UP before you post anymore skinny ass before pics!!

i think 13% may be a bit high. i would have guessed that about 2% of her body wasn’t fat. wait a minute…

RIPPED

[quote]Majin wrote:
RIPPED[/quote]

Gosh I’m gonna PUKE!