Facial Hair Help?

[quote]polo77j wrote:
ear lobes … i got on my ear lobes[/quote]

Me too. I have to trim the outside of the ears regularly or else my wife will start plucking them off of my head while I sleep. And she’s not very good at it - it hurts!

Re: the original topic - shaving can be a pain in the ass and sucks on those mornings when you are running late and the kids aren’t cooperating with the morning routine. I especially hate shaving the neck. That area always seems extra sensitive and prone to razor burn.

I’d grow a neckbeard like Kyle Orton used to have if it didn’t look so terrible. But it might be worth it for the convenience.

[quote]gregron wrote:
There is only one exremely obvious choice here… Embrace it and grow an epic mustache.

/thread[/quote]

Right on

[quote]Ulty wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

Me too. I have to trim the outside of the ears regularly or else my wife will start plucking them off of my head while I sleep. And she’s not very good at it - it hurts!

Re: the original topic - shaving can be a pain in the ass and sucks on those mornings when you are running late and the kids aren’t cooperating with the morning routine. I especially hate shaving the neck. That area always seems extra sensitive and prone to razor burn.

I’d grow a neckbeard like Kyle Orton used to have if it didn’t look so terrible. But it might be worth it for the convenience.[/quote]

Yea my neck is extra sensitive. I would just use a hair trimmer but it gets really itchy.

I expected to cop some crap posting this question but in all seriousness Its not like body hair where It gets covered by clothes.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Speaking of facial hair Ive noticed that hair is growing ON my nose…what the fack?[/quote]

Its like a turkey thermometer Matty means you are done. :)[/quote]

FUCK!!! I thought I had a least a couple years left

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Yeah, I know but this is the first I am noticing them on MY nose, which is what I care about.[/quote]

Check, me too, in my ears on my ears! Im like a Yetti

[quote]Christine wrote:

The goatee saver!

[/quote]

i understand that based on my avatar pic, i leave little room to call others out as douchebags…but in my defense the pic was taken as sort of a joke, i was channeling my randy macho man.

Anyways…tose are the most douche-laden goatees in the world. beard or a beard variant or scruff as i get older but no goatee. the only way is if it’s long long long, otherwise it just looks wrong. that is all.

[quote]gregron wrote:
There is only one exremely obvious choice here… Embrace it and grow an epic mustache.

/thread[/quote]

A proper man grows a beard. A mustache is only for people who don’t have enough awesome to make a full beard.

Bunch of pussies up in here. I am a goddam Yeti and proud of it…

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]The Peanut wrote:
I was wondering about facial hair I’m not a hairy guy and don’t have much body hair but my face is full of it I have to shave over my cheek bones and right up my face. Seeing as I am 19 at what age will it stop spreading? because I don’t want to be having to shave under my eyes as well.

Shaving takes ages and I can’t afford laser is there anything else I can do?[/quote]

Rub peanut butter under your eyes to keep the growth at bay. You should let it sit for a half hour at least.[/quote]

HA, HA

That was the best advice ever on these damn good for nothing threads!!

Also, I would just let the Mustache Grow