Facial Analyzing Website

[quote]Court wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
Lets just let the T Vixens decide. So, Court, PMPM, JChenky, OG … What’s my score?

WAY more fun.

Well if we’re going to do it this way, we need pictures to judge off of. I have NO problem being a judge.[/quote]

You’ve seen my face. Now rate.

Argh!

My ex’s uncle is a very well known professional photographer. He is one of those guys who would do a shoot with Jessica Alba, for example. I asked him about working with models and he said that most of the ones that look super hot in pictures don’t look special at all in person.

A picture is a 2-D representation of a person, he said, so there is always some distortion. People that look best in pictures look that way because their faces end up looking more natural with these distortions. He said that the trick with a good photographer is being able to eyeball whatever angle ends up looking best for a person.

Thought that was an interesting take in it. I doubt that the website you found takes that into account. What if the picture is from a strange angle? It can’t tell the difference.

And I might just be full of shit…

– jj

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
Court wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
Lets just let the T Vixens decide. So, Court, PMPM, JChenky, OG … What’s my score?

WAY more fun.

Well if we’re going to do it this way, we need pictures to judge off of. I have NO problem being a judge.

You’ve seen my face. Now rate.[/quote]

Yes, but my face was scrunched up in ecstacy, so it’s difficult to judge. My memory seems to have left me from that night…I remember what I felt, but not what I saw.

I’d prefer if you posted your fave pic of your pretty little face and I’ll judge from there.

PS. How soon til we get booted to SAMA?

[quote]Court wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
Court wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:

WAY more fun.

Well if we’re going to do it this way, we need pictures to judge off of. I have NO problem being a judge.

Yes, but my face was scrunched up in ecstacy, so it’s difficult to judge. My memory seems to have left me from that night…I remember what I felt, but not what I saw.

I’d prefer if you posted your fave pic of your pretty little face and I’ll judge from there.

PS. How soon til we get booted to SAMA?[/quote]

Nah, we’ll get a forum section to our self entitled Rate My Face.

There you go.

Brad Pitt got a 7.73 Haha…

[quote]Court wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
Court wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:

WAY more fun.

Hell, I thought this was a FB thread for a second.

[quote]Court wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
Court wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:

WAY more fun.

“my face was scrunched up in ecstacy”? Court? Come on … you can do better than that … what’d be jump you and give you surprise butte secks? Trip fell landed on his dick? Jeeeesus … I doubt they’d boot us to SAMA for “scrunched up in ecstacy” but they might ask you to write a cheesy romance novel about pirates and damsels if you keep that shit up…

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Court wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
Court wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:

WAY more fun.

“my face was scrunched up in ecstacy”? Court? Come on … you can do better than that … what’d be jump you and give you surprise butte secks? Trip fell landed on his dick? Jeeeesus … I doubt they’d boot us to SAMA for “scrunched up in ecstacy” but they might ask you to write a cheesy romance novel about pirates and damsels if you keep that shit up…[/quote]

I was going to be very crude, but at the last moment dialed it back and went cheesy pirate romance instead. Plus, I didn’t want to make you jealous.

Now: Post your pic so I can judge you two against each other.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Court wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
Court wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:

WAY more fun.

Hell, I thought this was a FB thread for a second.[/quote]

It’s not a FB thread until PMPM and Polo start telling each other to fuck off on it.

Swiss I cant compete with you Ive been in to many mosh pits and spent too many years on the wrestling mat.

[quote]jj-dude wrote:
Argh!

My ex’s uncle is a very well known professional photographer. He is one of those guys who would do a shoot with Jessica Alba, for example. I asked him about working with models and he said that most of the ones that look super hot in pictures don’t look special at all in person.

A picture is a 2-D representation of a person, he said, so there is always some distortion. People that look best in pictures look that way because their faces end up looking more natural with these distortions. He said that the trick with a good photographer is being able to eyeball whatever angle ends up looking best for a person.

Thought that was an interesting take in it. I doubt that the website you found takes that into account. What if the picture is from a strange angle? It can’t tell the difference.

And I might just be full of shit…

– jj [/quote]

I agree… Ive seen some very hot women look bad in pictures and some less than hot women look great.

This stupid site gave my baby picture a 0.

[quote]Court wrote:
[/quote]

and pictures of your private parts (all of them)

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
Court wrote:

and pictures of your private parts (all of them)[/quote]

Holy Mac, I knew you had a mancrush on Swiss, but you want to see all his private parts too? That’s just…uhhhhh ghey (nttawwt) :smiley:

megan fox got a 9.3, she must actually be hot?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Swiss I cant compete with you Ive been in to many mosh pits and spent too many years on the wrestling mat.

[/quote]

Haha sorry bro, that wasn’t me, waaaay to perfect.

Can’t figure out what angle you took that pic at. Confused.