Facebook, Twitter et al Side of Screen Icons

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I always dismissed Archer thinking it looked shit. Maybe I’ll give it a go…[/quote]
They are on Netflix I believe the first couple of seasons.

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:
Nope, didnt work. Now I’ve got a damned virus to go along with the side screen bullshit.[/quote]

Rub some coconut oil on your keyboard, spray some essential oils on the screen and drink some breast mile mixed with vinegar.

According to facebook, those things cure every know ailment mankind has ever faced. You’ll be good.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I always dismissed Archer thinking it looked shit. Maybe I’ll give it a go…[/quote]

It’s a great show.

Don’t know if it is an issue with others but, I no longer get a drop down menu when I move the arrow over the “forums” tab.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
Don’t know if it is an issue with others but, I no longer get a drop down menu when I move the arrow over the “forums” tab.[/quote]

Been having the same issue since last night.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

Don’t know if it is an issue with others but, I no longer get a drop down menu when I move the arrow over the “forums” tab.[/quote]

Been having the same issue since last night. [/quote]

Ya, it works if you go back to T-Nation’s home page, but doesn’t work if you’re in a thread or forum.

I’m having the same issue with the drop down not working and being a pain in the ass

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

Been having the same issue since last night. [/quote]

Ya, it works if you go back to T-Nation’s home page, but doesn’t work if you’re in a thread or forum. [/quote]

TN is getting ultra lean with these new and “improved” updates, lol

Wish T-Nation would get “Fat” once again !
Love you folks for giving us this forum, but please stop the “improvements”
please…pretty please ?