Face tingling

I’ve been on a cutting diet, and I’ve noticed that when I eat my chicken, veggies, and brown rice in the evenings (after not really having any carbs before then), my face starts to tingle, like it’s fallen asleep. Does anyone know what this is?

Why is the forum getting updated so infrequently these days? I post my question, come back an hour later and nothing has changed. Then the deluge comes at night and suddenly I’m on page two…

Could be some sort’ve food intolerance but I would guess most likely it is from something you’re putting on your food. What kind’ve seasonings and flavoring agents do you use?

I think it has to do with the glycogen/fat storage. I feel that way when I eat to much carbs/fat.

I use curry, onion, salt, green peppers, chicken, brown rice, pinapple and raisins for this particular recipe, but I’ve had this reaction with only veggies, brown rice, and grilled chicken. I’ve also had all of these recipes before when I wasn’t dieting, and didn’t have any tingling whatsoever. I don’t know if it’s the brown rice in particular, and it really doesn’t bother me that much (plus I’m losing weight without cravings), I was just curious what it might be. Thanks for your help!