Canary in a Coal Mine

Cond /core /junk day

Stat Bike 35 min
Foam, mobility, stretchy, side planks, incline mountain climbers, bird dogs, you get the picture 30 min

Peace

Zerchers 5x5x205

Paused squats 4x3x225

Leg Ext 4x10

Feel like an elephant is sitting on chest and I have enough mucus to be a spitting cobra… I’m blaming Biker

Peace

Awwww… hope you get to feeling better soon. :mask:

Well, I caught mine from Bulldog. Blame him for being such a giver.

me too ! I’m driving to Annapolis and back ( about 450mi each way) this weekend…maybe I can convince my wife to take a shift behind the wheel and I’ll spreadout on the back seat…

450 miles! On the East Coast? Is that even possible?

I think this flu bug, or whatever it is, has touched almost everyone.

Oh, we just drive in circles! actually 1064 miles… got home this AM… Annapolis was way too much fun…I love that place… Asked my wife if she would consider retiring there… She laughed and said she would be more than happy to visit me on occasion…

1 Like

Its a menace… I’m over the hump Crippler… I think all the beer I consumed over the weekend killed it and probably some other more valuable things as well…Now if I could just get rid of the chest congestion…

Decided with the storm coming in the gym may not open tomorrow so I just went in and got a few things done

CGBP Paused 5x225, 3x3x235, 2x245, 1x255
Conv DL 4x225 overhand, 3x3x315 mixed grip, 2x335, 2x1x355 all no belt.

Felt good , I called victory and left.

Flu bug is everywhere. CGBP looking real good.

Thanks Harry…

MP 4x5x145
Rev Fly 3x12x 25s
OH rope ext 3x10
Dips 4x8xBW just testing shoulders as I plan to add these back in next xyle
Bat wings 3x8

My work is closed and so far there isn’t any snow…as of 11pm last night they were predicting 18 inches…happy with the MP

Peace

Glad you’re getting over your disease. What’s up with this blizzard in March? Isn’t it supposed to be spring in 6 days? I looked at the forecast and the high from now until the 23rd is 35 degrees.

Kainen double overhand deadlifted 455 yesterday. Little shit is stronger than me.

And so the torch is passed ! Awesome stuff my friend… Tell him I said hey and best of luck at the meet.

Zerchers 5x5x215
Paused squats 4x4x225
Leg ext 4x10
Cable curls 8x10 various angles…my guns are looking more like pee shooters!!

Peace

You’re complaining about arm size? You 28 year old.

Gotta love (or not) zerchers.

Hey I wanna look good poolside this summer ! hahaha

If they are good enough for you , then they are good enough for me… just taking my time and doing good reps and adding weight sloooooowly.

1 Like

I agree. You have to take your time adding weight with zerchers. They are a test of strength for sure.

1 Like