Canary in a Coal Mine

Hope your dog gets to feeling better!

Good luck with your dog.

Thanks guys, she was at the vet yesterday so I think in a couple of days we will be doing better… Or she will be the death of me!!

Yes that’s a small log not a stick

1 Like

Dog pics! I’ll add my quick healing wishes to the mix.

Great picture -moar, moar, moar!

Awwww… what a cutie!

PG- Hope you are well… I’l load up a few when I get a chance

CL-Oh Thank you, I am aren’t I…oh wait, did you mean the dog? We also have her sister… its been interesting to see how dogs tease and bully each other and annoy each other but will still drink out of the same water bowl at the same time…sounds like m kids…except the water bowl part…I hope

German Shepard ?

Half Shiloh Shepard / Half Bernese Mountain Dog / and 2/3 mischief

What’s a Shiloh Shepard? I know the other two.

Shilohs are not recognized yet by the AKC but are related to the German Shepard except are larger and have a much higher flatter hind quarter. A full breed Shiloh is a good looking pooch

Yours is certainly a good looking pooch. If she has the loyalty of a Shepard, even better.

The 2/3 part reminds me of my sister in law’s dog when they lived in an affluent Long Island community. The dog retrieved most UPS neighborhood deliveries. Amazing how many tv sets UPS delivers. No kidding.

Hahaha that’s awesome… very loyal…its a bad idea to step towards my wife if the dog senses aggression…plus her sister checks in at 110lbs… Tonka, the one in the pic , figured out that by jumping up on the door in our 3 season room that leads to the outside she would land on the handle and the door would start to open at which point her sister would start to go through which would knock it open long enough for both of them to escape and do a walkabout!!

2 Likes

Similar German Shepard experiences with mine. Had her at 8 weeks to 2 years between wives and I was never home to train her so she trained herself. She would jump in my car and lick me whenever I arrived home in evening. After second wife moved in, she wouldn’t let new wife off the front porch. My stepdaughter refused to visit as long as I had that dog. Finally and reluctantly I had to get rid of her after she, the alpha dog, kept attacking my then 11 year old Great Dane. First wife raised the Dane and it has always been a giant baby with a bark that could stop a train. Since our recent move to suburbia everyone in new neighborhood knows my Great Dane’s name. They don’t know my name, or care. Dogs.

Video or you’re a LIAR LIAR pants on fire!

That is so awesome. Working together, intelligently, is what separates humans from animals…wait…

1 Like

SO this was a minus 10 day for sure

CGBP Paused 4x235, 6x2x235 was supposed to be 5x4
Squeeze Press 2x12x50s, 10x60s
Cable fly 3x10
Seated Oh Rope Ext 3x10
Single Arm Cable Row 10x60,70,80

So I have a plus 10 day coming !

Peace

Not sure what the -10 and +10 days are. Ya’ll sneak in some new system whie I was gone. Good CGBP. Love the dog picture. I’m a Lab man myself but just love all dogs.

Harry - a minus 10 is just a crappy workout and plus 10 is a good one…the rest are just “Clockin’ In”… Before the two dogs I have now we had a Black Lab/ Golden Ret mix…best dog !

Trap Bar 2x3x410, 1x410
Trap Bar (EMOM) 10x2x320
Seated Hammie Curl 3x15
Back Ext 3x10xBW+45

Peace

My good and bad days go to +11 and -11. (spinal tap…anyone?)

It’s always good to see you but don’t worry about coming to the meet if you’re not competing. Kainen has Kim and I and several friends coming. So kick back and enjoy that weekend. I’ll post some videos and results.

Steve- For the record I did offer free food and beer !! You guys have a great time, I’m looking forward to reading about Kainen’s results. Its sounds like he has his own entourage…Hope you and yours are well.

MP 5x4x145
Single arm seated DB press 2x12
RevFly 3x12x25s
Incline shrug 3x8x45s
Batwings 3x8

Peace