Face Building

We all bodybuild, why not face build?

30 Days To A Better Face:

Jack Lalanne will never die.

That guy has more energy than most of my friends. And he’s close to 5 times their age. Love this guy.

Damn he is an impressive human being.

[quote]Invictica wrote:
Jack Lalanne will never die.

That guy has more energy than most of my friends. And he’s close to 5 times their age. Love this guy.[/quote]

He can’t die, it’ll wreck his image.

He’s a stud, thats for sure.

I just inject synthol into my face.

I used to watch Jack on tv when I was a kid.

Anyone notice that Jack’s build looks more impressive from the side than from the front?

Never heard of the guy until now. Guy was way ahead of his time that’s for sure. Just goes to show to many people over complicate shit nowadays.

Face exercises are not a good idea. Moving the muscles in your face will actually cause you to develop wrinkles. At best, with these exercises, you experience no gain, and at worst, you get wrinkles.

I get plenty of training from chewing and contorted facial reactions to idiots in the gym.

[quote]buttercup87 wrote:
Face exercises are not a good idea. Moving the muscles in your face will actually cause you to develop wrinkles. At best, with these exercises, you experience no gain, and at worst, you get wrinkles.[/quote]

you only will wrinkle if you juice while doing them;)

Jack Lalanne is like what 110 now and still going strong ?

The man is a beast.

The musical accompaniment is great.

Jack LaLanne is legend.

I checked these vids out on imdb. It’s crazy to think that they are from 1951 and he is still kicking and selling juicers. hah

I looked at the wiki page for him

He was the original inventor of the Smith Machine, designed the first leg extention machine, pulley machines and weight selectors

Who knew?