Face Breaks Out From Lifting Heavy

it could be a form of hives… i would recommend visitng an allergist. ocassioanlly i would get “sweat hives”, after a workout which maybe what you are getting. i was given a prescription for zytec, and have had zero problems since.

other possibilites could be your breathing which i think someone mentioned, or this maybe a stretch, but where you workout, the air could be very dry,causing your skin to dry out somewhat and when you sweat, or all the blood rushes to your face under heavy lifting, it can cause a reaction.

hope this helps

It reminds me of the stress rash that my stepfather and forman both get on their foreheads - heavy lifting is pretty damn stressfull after all.

Are you wearing gear during training? i.e. squat suit, bench shirt.

I get busted vessel from wearing equipment. Never when I train raw though.

beef

I used to get this when I used to squat. So did a few of the guys- we called it squat rash.
It only happened when we were really going for it and prepping for a powerlifting comp.

Dax

that looks like Hives to me, especially under your right eye.

im having trouble with this at the moment (thats why i searched hives and got this thread)
I had a massive bout of stress and it came up all around my eyes and cheekbones, in exactly the same spot under your right eye. I have just seen a dermatologist and he said there is often no reason for it to come up and just to manage it with anti-histamines. Im on 180mg of an anti-histamine at the moment.

As it always comes up at certain times for you its easy to narrow down what it might be,search ‘exercise induced hives/urticaria’ . Mine has came up at random times but my face now burns when i do strenuous cardio and gets really itchy.

Try and over the counter anti-histamine before training and if you feel it coming up (like a really hot,slightly burning face) have an anti-histamine then

you just brought back a 6 year old thread, congrats.

HAHA i didnt even look at the date! lol

but thanks :o)

Wow, do you get poon with that face?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Wow, do you get poon with that face?[/quote]

lol.