F*#^ the Way Businesses Act on Christmas!

I understand OP. When I change my shoes for training I become a animal, not an human. An Beast, willing to tear away anyone and anything in my way to hugeness. The blood, gore, sweat, tears, pus and drool are my solace in the gym. I am the solemn monk in the temple of iron.

How about not going to the gym on Christmas? =)

[quote]Neverhavemoney wrote:
I need to be with my family. O bullshit! I guarantee anyone who really wants to life would make up a thousand and one excuses to go to the gym today.

Ben[/quote]

Right on brother. Being with family on Christmas is just a bullshit excuse for those lacking dedication. I actually skipped the funeral of a close friend (true story) because UPS was scheduled that day to deliver a tapout shirt I had ordered. I win at hardcore!

You’re fucking stupid.

Damn, brah. You need to reign in some of that T. Maybe a glass of chocolate soymilk from a soft plastic bottle heated in the microwave?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
No, because I knew this was coming and planned accordingly.[/quote]

Bada bang bippity bing![/quote]

Yep.

I haven’t been able to lift/run/do anything all week. Am I pissed? No, I knew it was coming and planned for it.

Sorry, you couldn’t ‘life’ yesterday. I think you’ll be alright.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
Damn, brah. You need to reign in some of that T. Maybe a glass of chocolate soymilk from a soft plastic bottle heated in the microwave?[/quote]

lol he needs to stop taking the createenz maybe

There’s a difference between being dedicated and being overly obsessed. Its Christmas.

[quote]biglifter wrote:

I need to be with my family. O bullshit! I guarantee anyone who really wants to life would make up a thousand and one excuses to go to the gym today.

Ben[/quote]

Right on brother. Being with family on Christmas is just a bullshit excuse for those lacking dedication. I actually skipped the funeral of a close friend (true story) because UPS was scheduled that day to deliver a tapout shirt I had ordered. I win at hardcore!
[/quote]
why do you need a tapout shirt to ride a moped n deliver pizz’s

[quote]lia67 wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

Ben[/quote]

[/quote]
why do you need a tapout shirt to ride a moped n deliver pizz’s[/quote]

Do they deliver pizzas by moped in England? Over here, we just ride them when nobody is looking.

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]lia67 wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

Ben[/quote]

[/quote]

Do they deliver pizzas by moped in England? Over here, we just ride them when nobody is looking.[/quote]

Its like doin a fat chick, its fun but you dont want your friends to know about it

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]lia67 wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

Ben[/quote]

[/quote]

Do they deliver pizzas by moped in England? Over here, we just ride them when nobody is looking.[/quote]

Its like doin a fat chick, its fun but you dont want your friends to know about it[/quote]

Ha, this shit made me laugh a shitload. A few things:

1. Sorry about the spelling. I wasn’t aware that i had SO MANY mistakes. Ha
  2. Its not that i dont want to see my family, its that on Christmas/New Years, they all binge drink almost, and me being 18 and not dumb enough to get into that shit, I will not drink. So me and my girl will just be sitting there with a bunch of drunk, obnoxious assholes laughing so hard they pass out. Its stupid as hell, as it happened twice this year.
  3. There are no 24 hour gyms that aren’t meant for little bitches anywhere near my house. So I’m screwed there.
  4. I knew I should have planned ahead, but I procrastinated too much.
  5. Thanks to everyone for the replies, made my day

Ha, this shit made me laugh a shitload. A few things:

1. Sorry about the spelling. I wasn’t aware that i had SO MANY mistakes. Ha
  2. Its not that i dont want to see my family, its that on Christmas/New Years, they all binge drink almost, and me being 18 and not dumb enough to get into that shit, I will not drink. So me and my girl will just be sitting there with a bunch of drunk, obnoxious assholes laughing so hard they pass out. Its stupid as hell, as it happened twice this year.
  3. There are no 24 hour gyms that aren’t meant for little bitches anywhere near my house. So I’m screwed there.
  4. I knew I should have planned ahead, but I procrastinated too much.
  5. Thanks to everyone for the replies, made my day
    [/quote]

Wow…you whould have mentioned all these things in your first post. No one would have had a problem with you. Tons of support and 'yeah’s would have been heaped on you.

My gym is open everyday. I thought most chains were.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
My gym is open everyday. I thought most chains were.[/quote]

Hey…give the guy a break, he was procrastinating.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/professor_x_at_the_park

This is what people do when the gyms are closed.

kheaslim’s gym is closed at 5pm every day this week … because of … new years? i dont know