F' Marry Kill

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:
Lanky killed the thread with ghey…[/quote]

My bad, I didn’t realize how great this thread was rolling.

I’ll tell you what, let’s replace Pauly from Rocky with Rupaul.

Now who would you pick?[/quote]

Fuck: Rupaul
Marry: Paul Reiser
Kill: Pauly Shore

No homo

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

lol

Lack of sleep hasn’t affected your sense of humor.[/quote]

Haha, not yet. :slight_smile:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:
Lanky killed the thread with ghey…[/quote]

My bad, I didn’t realize how great this thread was rolling.

Now who would you pick?[/quote]

Fuck: Rupaul
Marry: Paul Reiser
Kill: Pauly Shore

[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing, mostly because Paul Reiser seems so domesticated. Like he’d really take care of you, ya know?

^that was my reasoning as well … plus he seems like a sensitive lover…

again: No homo

What’s up yall? This is one of my favorite games…looks like we got some good ones here (good god, Keeley Hazel!)

Here’s a new one to keep this going:::chocolate edition that I stole from http://screw-marry-kill.com :

Beyonce Knowles

Alicia Keys

Halle Berry

[quote]smk wrote:
What’s up yall? This is one of my favorite games…looks like we got some good ones here (good god, Keeley Hazel!)

Here’s a new one to keep this going:::chocolate edition that I stole from http://screw-marry-kill.com :

Beyonce Knowles

Alicia Keys

Halle Berry[/quote]

Fuck: Alicia Keys
Marry: Halle Berry
Kill: Beyonce

Too easy, man.

Kill them all.
Then fuck them.
And as for the marriage: http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/3877698/Have-a-wedding-ring-Give-it-to-your-self.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Forever-Alone

Let me have a go:

Betty
Veronica
Velma

I’d fucking kill Sarah Palin. She strikes me as a completely asexual woman who I’d have to pay a hundred bucks a night to let me have total autonomy over her body, and I’d probably have to throw in an extra 50 just to get her to put my cock in her mouth.

I’d marry Hillary. She’s loaded and as Bill has proven, I could fuck pretty much any woman I want and she’d stay married to me.

I’d fuck Ellen DeGeneres. Even though she’s a militant dyke, I’d love a chance to bang that filthy bitch back onto the winning team. Plus, there’s always the possibility of a threesome.

Okay I’ve got one:

Kim Jong Il
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Fidel Castro

Me, I’d fuck the shit out of Ahmadinejad, just to bury my cock in that fucker’s ass balls-deep and make him scream for Allah. Then I’d take pics and vid, so that it really happened, and post it on the Internet, thereby undermining his legitimacy as a ruler and sparking a revolution in Iran that would see him deposed and replaced with a halfway sane ruler instead.

I’d marry Castro. He’s about to die anyways so I think I could put off signing a prenup long enough and then I’d get all of Cuba when he’s gone, which means I’d get all those Cuban women to have threesomes with me and Ahmadinejad.

I’d kill Kim Jong Il, but I’d do it slowly. Really, really slowly…

Fuck: Alicia Silverstone
Marry: Reese Witherspoon
Kill: The next cunt that pulls out in front of me. Seriously, some women are fucking oblivious to the world around them.

Guys can be bad drivers too, but they are usually just assholes.

Jessica Edition:
Jessica Biel
Jessica Alba
Jessica Rabbit

Rabbit
Alba
Biel

Easy

Damn I forgot how fine Jessica Rabbit was haha thanks for the reminder

Fuck: A particular T-Vixen
Marry: Another particular T-Vixen
Kill: Ann Coulter

How about:

Rosie O’Donnell
Roseanne Barr
Whoopi Goldberg

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
How about:

Rosie O’Donnell
Roseanne Barr
Whoopi Goldberg[/quote]

f’ing kill: Rosie O’Donnell
marry to the grim reaper: Roseanne Barr
just plain kill: Whoopi Goldberg

Try this one:

Oprah
Star Jones
Nancy Grace

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Kill: Ann Coulter[/quote]

Fuck: AllieD
Marry: Hallowed
Kill: Ann Coulter, with a blunt object to the face, after I viciously…um, well, if I say what I’d do, I’d probably have no chance at either Hallowed or AllieD.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Kill: Ann Coulter, with a blunt object to the face, after I viciously…um, well, if I say what I’d do, I’d probably have no chance at either Hallowed or AllieD.[/quote]

Don’t worry. I got to Coulter first and did what you found unspeakable. And may I add without a trace.
You should now remain in good standing with the aforementioned fine ladies.

Carry on.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Kill: Ann Coulter, with a blunt object to the face, after I viciously…um, well, if I say what I’d do, I’d probably have no chance at either Hallowed or AllieD.[/quote]

Don’t worry. I got to Coulter first and did what you found unspeakable. And may I add without a trace.
You should now remain in good standing with the aforementioned fine ladies.

Carry on.
[/quote]

why do you guys hate her so much? She is playing a character. I put her in the same category as someone like Colbert honestly. And I don’t hate him. Do people really take her seriously?