Ezekiel Bread

Anyone eat this bread? I just bought some after reading over how it was made. Was very excited when I got down to eating it, as I haven’t had grains in a few months. The bread tasted wonderful and I had no gastric problems as a result…

Plus it tasted delicious toasted with raw honey spread on top :).

Opinions? Testimonials?

As someone who loves my bread to have tons of “stuff” in it I think Ezekiel bread is great. The different varities are great to switch it up, and the macros are excellent.

Now Ezekiel bread is real bread.
Totally different than the HFCS filled breads on the market today.

Every time I go to Down to Earth to buy a loaf it’s either always moldy and old OR frozen. When I do get a decent loaf I love it. It’s the ONLY reason I go to that weird ass hippy grocery store. That and to get my $.99 a pound steel cut oats!

Good stuff. It is the only bread I use. The company puts out tortillas and english muffins too!

I love Ezekiel bread–one way to eat starchy carbs without feeling the least bit guilty. I think the “Sesame” variety is the best.

Lightly toasting it really brings out the flavor.

It’s great stuff! These products are very hearty, and not packed full of “junk” like a lot of other breads. I like all their products.

If you want to soften the slices of bread up a bit, you can toss them in the microwave for a few seconds, before you eat them.

Enjoy!

It’s fantastic…

Good source of protien…who 'da thunk?

Toast it, put some natural peanut butter on it…oh yeah…tasty.

I’m on the V-Diet…so I’ve cut in completly out for now…

[quote]808fightconcepts wrote:
Every time I go to Down to Earth to buy a loaf it’s either always moldy and old OR frozen.[/quote]

Defer gratification. Buy the frozen loaf. Keep it in the freezer. If you need bread, peel off a couple of slices and pop them in the toaster. Toasting bread that’s been frozen actually works better than toasting fresh bread. The freezing process dries out bread slightly which helps give it a better toast. Fresh bread has too much moisture in it to toast properly.

[quote]808fightconcepts wrote:
Every time I go to Down to Earth to buy a loaf it’s either always moldy and old OR frozen. When I do get a decent loaf I love it. It’s the ONLY reason I go to that weird ass hippy grocery store. That and to get my $.99 a pound steel cut oats![/quote]

Yeah I live in Canada so we only get it frozen otherwise it can’t be shipped. Its easy though… I’m planning to only eat the bread on weekends… storing the loaf in the fridge, then moving it to the freezer in the weekdays when I’m not using it.