Eyebrow Grooming

I have thick eyebrows and was thinking of using my body trimmer and going over them. Does anyone do this as part of their grooming routine? If so, what number do you use? I’m not too interested in shaping, just thinning them out.

run a razor over them lightly.

LOL my mate waxes his eyebrows and to be fair he takes a fucking bleaching of us for it. Poofy as fuck.

my clippers have an eyebrow attachment, I have bushy eyebrows also and it keeps them in check w/o being too ghey

Aren’t bushy eyebrows an indicator of high test levels?

I just tweeze between to prevent uni-brow and around the edges to get stray random hairs.

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
Aren’t bushy eyebrows an indicator of high test levels?[/quote]

Um, no.

I got one of those “One Touch Micro Touch” things… It’s got a little eyebrow attachment that I just run over them once every 2 weeks or so.

Ah, start long, and go shorter as needed.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:

Um, no.[/quote]

LOL looks like countingbeans after that wifebeater thread

imhungry wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:

Um, no.

LOL looks like countingbeans after that wifebeater thread

[/quote]

Not even close, my bird fucking friend.

LOL my mate waxes his eyebrows and to be fair he takes a fucking bleaching of us for it. Poofy as fuck.[/quote]

I don’t get them waxed but did try threading yesterday. I was getting complimented on them today by a girlfriend. Guess I’m pooofy as fuck then:/. Usually just do quick trim up around the edges with the tweeezers. Uni Brow = not sexy.

Aren’t bushy eyebrows an indicator of high test levels?[/quote]

No, ripping your jeans while trying to squat is.

I’ve gotten them waxed once, will do so again. I’d say that was smarter than trimming them anyther way. Just make sure whoever waxes them (and that person should be a professinal btw), understands you don’t want something artificial looking like what chicks get done, and you’re good to go.

Incase someone wants to try it, number 5 works perfect. My eyebrows look exactly the same, just a lot neater. It’s like getting your beard trimmer with a machine.