Extremely High Estrogen, Lead to 2nd Gyno Surgery

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]johnmurray2 wrote:
Well of course it’s not the same but you still run the risk of developing these issues.[/quote]

Not really. You would be injecting a physiological dose of testosterone and controlling excess E2. End of story.

[quote]
We are talking about taking test non-stop for the next 50+ years,[/quote] …aside from the inconvenience, TRT has everything going for it, if your own production is fucked anyway. [quote] I mean I’m clearly not against AAS but I would never even have run a cycle must past 10 weeks. I’ve been reading some of the stuff over in the T Replacement forum but still how much research is there on 23 year olds using HRT for 50 years straight? I doubt very much.[/quote]
Dude, you are missing a basic premise: all you are doing is mimicking what a healthy males’ hormones would be anyway, which is beneficial to health and longevity.

You are more likely to die from LOW T than from normal (though artificially maintained) T levels.

BBB[/quote]

You clearly know way more about this than I do but I guess I’m just worried about being on it forever, if there is an issue I hope they can fix it but if not I guess HRT is my only option. Plus, from some of the things I’ve read it seems some of these doctors have no clue what they are doing. The last time I want is a test injection every 2 weeks so my levels are constantly spiking and then declining.

Youre coming up with every excuse possible to satisfy your pre determined decision.

That’s fine. Its your body. But if youre looking to bait answers to every single one of your questions/worries it’s not appreciated.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Youre coming up with every excuse possible to satisfy your pre determined decision.

That’s fine. Its your body. But if youre looking to bait answers to every single one of your questions/worries it’s not appreciated. [/quote]

I didn’t mean any disrespect, I appreciate your responses but I’m just pretty worried about this issue. I just wanted to avoid HRT and I guess it was just wishful thinking.

I think you should do anything you can to fix the issue before going on HRT. But you should also start educating yourself on HRT in the event that your balls are broken and need it to feel like a man and live a healthy life.

The guys in the TRT forum have experience dealing with different causes of low T, not just hypogonadism.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

Well of course it’s not the same but you still run the risk of developing these issues.[/quote]

Not really. You would be injecting a physiological dose of testosterone and controlling excess E2. End of story.

[quote]
We are talking about taking test non-stop for the next 50+ years,[/quote] …aside from the inconvenience, TRT has everything going for it, if your own production is fucked anyway. [quote] I mean I’m clearly not against AAS but I would never even have run a cycle must past 10 weeks. I’ve been reading some of the stuff over in the T Replacement forum but still how much research is there on 23 year olds using HRT for 50 years straight? I doubt very much.[/quote]
Dude, you are missing a basic premise: all you are doing is mimicking what a healthy males’ hormones would be anyway, which is beneficial to health and longevity.

You are more likely to die from LOW T than from normal (though artificially maintained) T levels.

BBB[/quote]

BBB, I asked the docs to mail me my blood work today. However, after the last call I had with them they seemed to be blaming it on me taking aas previously. The thing is my last cycle ended almost 5 months ago, it was a low dose of test (300mg/week and adex during) and nolva for PCT. From what I understand the appt will be $300, none of which my insurance will cover. I’m also a bit worried about their attitude towards aas so far.

I’m debating just trying to handle this on my own…maybe I will run an HcG protocol and get blood work done during and after. Do you have any ideas? Any sort of protocol to try and kick someones system back on?

Please take KSman’s advise in your other post and do not take any HCG, SERMS, or other hormones before your bloodwork. You need to know your LH/LSH levels to know what the root cause of your low T is, and any of these approaches to self-medication prior to your blood draw will yield completely useless results. For example, if these levels are low, it could point to a pituitary issue that could potentially be fixed without resorting to HRT.

[quote]
Funny you mention it as I was today reading about a case study (on ergo-log) where a man’s LH and FSH production was comepletely restored by a single shot of a synthetic GnRH peptide.

Can’t remeber the name of the peptide, but it’s something like triptorelin.

…Ah. memory serves. Type triptorelin into the search engine at ergo-log and you’ll find it.

BBB[/quote]

Thank you for your response, I will definitely check that out and most likely give it a shot. In the meantime, before I try any peptide or hcg type pct, I will get my blood work numbers faxed to me tomorrow and post them up here. Thank you for help so far, I appreciate it.

Funny you mention it as I was today reading about a case study (on ergo-log) where a man’s LH and FSH production was comepletely restored by a single shot of a synthetic GnRH peptide.

…Ah. memory serves. Type triptorelin into the search engine at ergo-log and you’ll find it.

BBB[/quote]

BBB, Here are the numbers from the bloodwork

TSH: 1.86 (RANGE 0.40-4.50)
T4, FREE: 1.2 (RANGE 0.8-1.8)
T3, FREE: 3.2 (RANGE 2.3-4.2)
DHEA: 156 (RANGE 110-510)

FSH: 2.3 (RANGE 1.6-8.0)
LH: 2.6 (RANGE 1.5-9.3)
IGF-1: 342 (RANGE 121-423)

Cortisol: 6.0 (RANGE 4.0-22.0)
PREGNENOLONE: 122 (RANGE 13-208)

Total Test: 101 (Range 250-1100)
Free % Test: 1.74 (Range 1.50-2.20)
Free Test: 19 (Range 35-155)

Shit my bad and Estradiol was 14 and no range given

BBB

Free Test: 19 (Range 35-155)[/quote]

This was an AM blood draw? That Cortisol seems pretty low (assuming AM). Not that it’s a terrible thing - but with Cortisol so low it would seem more Testosterone would be produced.

Your LH/FSH numbers are definitely low, might be secondary hypogonadism. However they don’t strike me low enough to produce a free T of 101. That’s just bizarre low.

See what the doctor says. There is a way to “prove” secondary hypogonadism, but I won’t go into it yet so you get Doctors advice first.

[quote]Darkane wrote:

BBB

Free Test: 19 (Range 35-155)[/quote]

This was an AM blood draw? That Cortisol seems pretty low (assuming AM). Not that it’s a terrible thing - but with Cortisol so low it would seem more Testosterone would be produced.

Your LH/FSH numbers are definitely low, might be secondary hypogonadism. However they don’t strike me low enough to produce a free T of 101. That’s just bizarre low.

See what the doctor says. There is a way to “prove” secondary hypogonadism, but I won’t go into it yet so you get Doctors advice first. [/quote]

It was not an AM test…I have decided not to wait and see a doctor because it will take too long and be too expensive to get anything done, I’m going to run another longer and more powerful/effective pct to try and restart my system then get blood work done. I’ll probably get all of that done before I could get anything done with a doctor.

While I have read the whole thread, I may have missed something.

What is the hurry? Why not wait for a doctor’s opinion?

[quote]midnightamnesia wrote:
While I have read the whole thread, I may have missed something.

What is the hurry? Why not wait for a doctor’s opinion?[/quote]

Well before I start dolling out thousands of dollars (I don’t have any health insurance) I would like to try and see if I can resolve it on my own…Not to mention I hate feeling this way and if I can try to do some things to change that why wouldn’t I?

IMO You should find out what’s causing if before trying to solve it on your own. You might even do more damage.

This thread is a rollercoaster.

Dude Hit the brakes and listen to good advice! Don’t do anything that might overcomplicate the situation! You want to establish a baseline. If anything I’d go with the nutritional advice first before anything else. You need a little patience. The reward of patience outweighs your risky steroid cycle at this juncture.

[quote]FrozenNinja wrote:
Dude Hit the brakes and listen to good advice! Don’t do anything that might overcomplicate the situation! You want to establish a baseline. If anything I’d go with the nutritional advice first before anything else. You need a little patience. The reward of patience outweighs your risky steroid cycle at this juncture.[/quote]

I’m not going to be doing a steroid cycle? All I am doing is basically running a longer/stronger pct to see if I can kickstart my system…If it fails, which I doubt it will, I can see a doctor who will most likely give me some bullshit advice that will cost me a ton of money. If I can help how I feel quicker and cheaper than why wouldn’t I try it?

BBB, I asked the docs to mail me my blood work today. However, after the last call I had with them they seemed to be blaming it on me taking aas previously. The thing is my last cycle ended almost 5 months ago, it was a low dose of test (300mg/week and adex during) and nolva for PCT. From what I understand the appt will be $300, none of which my insurance will cover. I’m also a bit worried about their attitude towards aas so far.

I’m debating just trying to handle this on my own…maybe I will run an HcG protocol and get blood work done during and after. Do you have any ideas? Any sort of protocol to try and kick someones system back on?[/quote]

John,

My stats and story are almost identical to yours. In fact, I think we are seeing the same doctor. So, maybe you will take this to heart. The absolute worst thing you can do right now is self medicate. I hate to break this to you, but you have more wrong with you than low testosterone. You need to accept the fact that it is going to take some time to get yourself sorted. If you estrogen is really as high as you say then expect six months or more just to get that sorted. Even if you get your blood work looking good the effects of ‘estrogen poisoning’ take a while to go away. Please, bite the bullet and let the doctor work. Get the quick fix mentality out of your head right now.

Also, don’t worry about fertility on HRT. Assuming your boys even work at all anymore hCG will keep them going well enough. Besides, with no test and high E it’s not like you will be fucking much anyway. :wink:

-Ether