Extremely Calorie-Dense Foods?

What are some foods that pack a huge amount of calories into a tiny package?

So far I’ve got peanut butter and condensed milk. Condensed milk is insane.

Do you guys have some good suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Assorted nuts are good! 27 More Nutrition Facts

#8 on that list.

nuts, seeds, oils, heavy cream

Heavy cream, coconut oil, nuts, nut butters, cheese, meat, junk food. Not sure how clean you are wanting your diet.

Any fat like butter, bacon greese, and oil are all calorie dense because fat has more calories per gram than proteins or carbs. More palatable things are like, cheese, cream cheese, heavy cream, and haagen daz.

Beef, Cheese, Eggs, Beans, Nuts and Nut Butters… You should be able to have a lot of enjoyable meals with just these :slight_smile:

S

WTF is heavy cream?

I’ve read that on here so many times…

Oh yeah, jars of Natty PB + Almonds.

Nuts, as mentioned.

And, PIZZA!!! (If your body handles it well.)

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
WTF is heavy cream?

[/quote]

stuff people used to put in their coffee before we became a retarded nation of nutrtional dummies… oh, and it’s 50 cals per TBSP and cheap.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

WTF is heavy cream?

[/quote]

stuff people used to put in their coffee before we became a retarded nation of nutrtional dummies… oh, and it’s 50 cals per TBSP and cheap. [/quote]

So its coffee creamer?

You can also get Raw Cream here in Washington from Jersey cows. Tastes pretty good, but expensive unless you have a connection.

Adding to the list: Raw Clover Honey.

Now, Raw Neem Honey is arguably the best for immunity etc, but out of all the honey’s available, Raw Clover is usually the best tasting and still contains all the enzymes and bioactive ingredients.

Try to buy local raw honey, it should help especially if you have allergies.

WTF is heavy cream?

[/quote]

In the UK we call it double cream

I’ve started putting half a can of coconut milk in my protein shakes. Fucking delicious

[quote]alternate wrote:
What are some foods that pack a huge amount of calories into a tiny package?

So far I’ve got peanut butter and condensed milk. Condensed milk is insane.

Do you guys have some good suggestions?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

I don’t know if the macros are of any concern, but condensed milk is almost always sweetened. One cup of it has 27g of fat, but also 166g of sugar. There are probably better options out there.

WTF is heavy cream?

[/quote]

stuff people used to put in their coffee before we became a retarded nation of nutrtional dummies… oh, and it’s 50 cals per TBSP and cheap. [/quote]

So its coffee creamer?[/quote]

Most of the time, coffee creamer these days is “light cream” or “half-and-half” (not quite the same thing). Heavy cream can be found in the same aisle though. These days, heavy cream is mostly used in cooking, so it’s hard to find a bigger carton over a puny lil pint carton.

Fat is food. It’s the most calorie dense food you can eat.

[quote]anthropocentric wrote:
You can also get Raw Cream here in Washington from Jersey cows. Tastes pretty good, but expensive unless you have a connection.

Adding to the list: Raw Clover Honey.

Now, Raw Neem Honey is arguably the best for immunity etc, but out of all the honey’s available, Raw Clover is usually the best tasting and still contains all the enzymes and bioactive ingredients.

Try to buy local raw honey, it should help especially if you have allergies. [/quote]
My parents own bee hives, and the use of the word “raw” makes me want to strike my head across my desk several times. All pure honey is raw. Now if you were to do something stupid when it is crystallized like microwave it then yes the enzymes can be damaged. As far as calorie dense foods, extremely fatty ground beef, whole milk, eggs, oils, nut butters, nuts, fatty cuts of meat, whole fat cheese, half and half, and various other stuff are very calorie dense.

[quote]animus wrote:

WTF is heavy cream?
[/quote]
So its coffee creamer?[/quote]
Most of the time, coffee creamer these days is “light cream” or “half-and-half” (not quite the same thing). Heavy cream can be found in the same aisle though. These days, heavy cream is mostly used in cooking, so it’s hard to find a bigger carton over a puny lil pint carton.[/quote]
Heavy cream sometimes called heavy whipping cream is used to make home maid butter, ice cream and of course whipped cream. And I also agree its a pain in the ass that it only comes in pint sized containers in stores I live by. I have never tried to eat low-carb without it, well that and bacon.

[quote]JLone wrote:
And I also agree its a pain in the ass that it only comes in pint sized containers in stores I live by. I have never tried to eat low-carb without it, well that and bacon.[/quote]

I love the stares I get from the cashiers when I have 4 or 5 pints of cream in my cart.