Extremely Bloated Belly Problem

Root,
If your comfortable, would you mind giving us pics? Perhaps in the am (or whenever you feel the condition is at its best) and again when you feel its at its worst?

No bodybuilder trying to get swole should be going a full day without taking a shit.

That right there tells a huge story.

Ronnie Coleman would blow up if he missed shitting for 6 hours when he was gaining. Where the fuck is 6lbs of beef and chicken going to go?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
No bodybuilder trying to get swole should be going a full day without taking a shit.

Ronnie Coleman would blow up if he missed shitting for 6 hours when he was gaining. Where the fuck is 6lbs of beef and chicken going to go?[/quote]

I would go as far as saying if you’re not shitting multiple times a day, you aren’t eating enough or something is wrong.

OP, more fiber and probiotics. Veggies and yogurt have already been mentioned.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

Ronnie Coleman would blow up if he missed shitting for 6 hours when he was gaining. Where the fuck is 6lbs of beef and chicken going to go?[/quote]

I would go as far as saying if you’re not shitting multiple times a day, you aren’t eating enough or something is wrong.

OP, more fiber and probiotics. Veggies and yogurt have already been mentioned. [/quote]

Agreed. I think I am on #3 so far today. i have at least another pound or two of beef to eat so making it to saturday without taking another shit ain’t happening.

Are you guys sure you eat and train like the rest of the guys who know how to get swole? I do’t see how you could stop your body from taking a shit if you were eating enough to grow. Constipation and regularly going more than a day with no shitting ain’t quite the same thing.

Drink lots of water too. Try having lots of water, fibrous stuff, and good bacteria for a few days and see how you feel, but to some extent you’ll look pregnant after a day of big eating.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

OP, more fiber and probiotics. Veggies and yogurt have already been mentioned. [/quote]

dont scare me i only shit once a day

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

Agreed. I think I am on #3 so far today. i have at least another pound or two of beef to eat so making it to saturday without taking another shit ain’t happening.

Are you guys sure you eat and train like the rest of the guys who know how to get swole? I do’t see how you could stop your body from taking a shit if you were eating enough to grow. Constipation and regularly going more than a day with no shitting ain’t quite the same thing.[/quote]

The 2 days were an extreme case. I’ve had horrible bowel movements ever since I was a kid. But you’re definitely right, constantly eating does make me go to the bathroom, but the texture would be so off without the fiber it would feel like I’d have to go to the bathroom the entire day and not be able to go aka constipation.

To the OP, I’d start trying with more fiber, what have you got to lose but a couple of bucks on some supplements / extra veggies for about a week?

It’s not Ulcerative Colitis is it?

This is a good supplement with potent anti-inflammatory properties it could certainly help you with your colitis.

Boswellia is a herb that comes from a tree native to India. The active ingredient is the resin from the tree bark, which has been found to block chemical reactions involved in inflammation. It is used by people with ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other inflammatory conditions. Unlike anti-inflammatory medication, boswellia doesn’t seem to cause gut irritation that can occur with many conventional pain relievers.

A 1997 study of people with ulcerative colitis found that 82 percent of those who took a boswellia extract 350 milligrams three times daily experienced remission. Rare side effects of bowellia include diarrhea, nausea, and skin rash.

Boswellia is available in pill form. It should say on the label that it is standardized to contain 60 percent boswellic acids. It should not be taken for more than 8 to 12 weeks unless under the supervision of a qualified health practitioner.

Food allergies are a major culprit.

I’m bloated from Dairy and Wheat/Gluten always have been since i was a kid. Once i remove the offending food and eliminate a.k.a shit, the bloating subsides.

I get problems with my gut too, but i did the Poliquin gut health protocol and holy hell I feel better than I have in years.

It is:

60g of glutamine
probiotics

start the glutamine 3 days before the probiotics, then take probiotics a few times a day. Do this for a couple of weeks.

Seriously, I can’t recommend this enough.