Extreme Girl Talk

wouldn’t bother. I’m a pad girl. I’m too heavy for tampons, and if I’m going to need a pad in there anyhow, may as well have the big monster pad.

[quote]Oleena wrote:
Since I got my IUD, I’ve had to buy those “ultra-super, explosion of cotton in your vagina” type tampons [/quote]

this.

now i have visions of you waddling around with a 20oz coke bottle between your legs.

but cereally, i’m interested to see how it goes for ya.

period talk is fun. sorta. I’m a pad girl too…tampons hurt my coocha :{ in this same vein i’m not a thong girl EVER.

[quote]CBear84 wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:
Since I got my IUD, I’ve had to buy those “ultra-super, explosion of cotton in your vagina” type tampons [/quote]

this.

now i have visions of you waddling around with a 20oz coke bottle between your legs.

but cereally, i’m interested to see how it goes for ya. [/quote]

If they had a 20 oz one that wouldn’t put you in the hospital, I think I’d be up for it at this point. The one I ordered allegedly holds 37 mLs where as it seems the one I already have only holds about 15mL.

Oh, important note for anyone who’s thinking of trying these things: be careful about the “holding” charts. The one I bought simply said “30mL”. However, halfway up the cup there are these little holes that help it seal inside of you, and if you fill the cup to the brim with water, it will furiously leak until the level reaches those holes. Some of the cups specify “27mL total, 17 to the holes”. The one I bought didn’t, and clearly doesn’t hold as much as it was advertised to.

[quote]AlisaV wrote:
wouldn’t bother. I’m a pad girl. I’m too heavy for tampons, and if I’m going to need a pad in there anyhow, may as well have the big monster pad.[/quote]

This is going to seem even more gross, but I went ahead and bought re-usable pads because I wasn’t sure if this thing was going to work. They kind of resemble miniature diapers.

After a test run, I recommend NOT springing for the white ones.

Also, they have fun, sew-yourself-a-pad designs online. Those kind of crack me up.

slowly walks out of room…closes door silently, bends over and pukes in flowerbed…then runs for the hills

[quote] Mr. Ed “Rainbow Kiss” G wrote:
slowly walks out of room…closes door silently, bends over and pukes in flowerbed…then runs for the hills[/quote]

No ones buying it Edgy - we know how you roll…

[quote]CBear84 wrote:
.[/quote]

haha.

WHY

So I ordered a larger cup, it arrived after a month of shipping from the UK, and now I’m kind of excited for my period. The thing is twice the size of the first one, and is softer so it doesn’t make weird noises when going in. It also fits better.

Also, I tried this and it really works. My ex-girlfriend also tried it and decided never to do it again as she couldn’t get the hand-movement technique down and kept having to either have me do it or wash it off (it’s water-soluble, so you can just rinse it off if you mess up). So in other words, if you’re good a flicking and catching, this could save you a lot of money. If not you’ll just be upset.

I had a friend that always “waxed” using that sugaring method. I never tried because I just can’t seem to get the removal right. Seems like a nice cheap alternative to waxing if you already know what you’re doing.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
I had a friend that always “waxed” using that sugaring method. I never tried because I just can’t seem to get the removal right. Seems like a nice cheap alternative to waxing if you already know what you’re doing.[/quote]

It’s kind of a spread, push your finger-tips against the top of the spread sugaring gel, then rip/flick your hand backward and away from your body. You have to jerk and pull your hand away, then lower your hand as the rest of the wax follows so you kind of catch it. My ex kept trying to do it slowly or rip it straight back in the opposite direction she spread it instead if diagonally backward and away from the leg. Also, you have to just use the tips of your fingers to control the wax.

If you do it exactly like they show in the videos it works. That’s all I know.

Alright guys. I finally got the monster cup and tried it out.

It works so much better than the American kind, i can’t even figure out why the American cups are made the way they are. I bought it off of a website called feminine wear because they don’t sell them in the US and it took a month for it to arrive.

I much prefer the fleurcup (as it’s called) and cloth pads to the disposal tampon pad combo, the biggest reason of which is that you cannot forget to bring it with you. I will never again get caught without supplies and that’s pretty much the only reason I made the switch.

[quote]Oleena wrote:
Alright guys. I finally got the monster cup and tried it out.

It works so much better than the American kind, i can’t even figure out why the American cups are made the way they are. I bought it off of a website called feminine wear because they don’t sell them in the US and it took a month for it to arrive.

I much prefer the fleurcup (as it’s called) and cloth pads to the disposal tampon pad combo, the biggest reason of which is that you cannot forget to bring it with you. I will never again get caught without supplies and that’s pretty much the only reason I made the switch.

http://fleurcup.com/default-en.html[/quote]

Lol! Maybe Americans think they have tiny vaginas?

Thanks Olee, I’m going to get one today! And I’m making the switch for ecological reasons :slight_smile:

I thought you could wear the cup while you sleep - did you also get the pads?