Extreme Fatigue While Dieting

Ok my diet is as follows

Meal 1: 5oz ground sirloin, 1/2 cup oats, 3 fish caps
Meal 2: Post workout 2 scoops WPI 5-10g creatine
Meal 3: 4-6 oz lean meat with a salad 1tbsp olive oil 1 tbsp vinegar
Meal 4: Same as meal 3
Meal 5: MRP 2 scoops prop peptides, 1cup broccoli, 2 tbsp cream
Meal 6: Cottage cheese and 1 cup mixedc frozen berries 3 fish caps

On fridays i give myself a high carb pasta meal and a dessert (Small carb up) i take R-ala around these meals.

I have been doing Total-Body training by Chad Waterbury.

First 2 weeks were fine, i wasn’t strict on my diet just getting used to the low carbs (So bigger meat servings and more oils). I noticed i wasn’t going to lose weight without being more strict so for the past 2 weeks i have been really hard on myself about the food. I take ICE before and during workouts (BCAA AND GLUTAMINE). Other supplements are Primrose oils, multivitamin, HOT-ROX Extreme. I havea a shoulder that is injured and i need to be careful a lot of times with it as well.

Now yesterday i tried to go to the gym but my shoulder felt like shitand so did i so i did rotator cuff work and decided to go try again in the evening. Now my shoulder feels better but i still feel super flat and weak. so i did sprints and said try tomorrow.

I did a carb up that night with brown rice grits and some fat free ice cream. Slept like a bitch (12 hours felt exhausted) and woke up tried to workout again. I feel a little better with the carbs but still feel like shit. I couldn;t get throug the workout without reducing the weights a ton.

Should i just take friday off and switch to a fat loss program next week? Should i takea week off? I really dont wanna fuck myself over here but i think Total-body training program was not ment for fat loss and its kicking my ass.

BTW i lost something like 4-5 pounds in that two weeks i was strict…

Eat a bit more your losing plenty fast add in more food real food veggies etc load up on them

get to where your losing 1 lb a week or so and retaining muscle etc. Total body Is great for fat loss hell prob the best coupled with a great diet.

Phill

If you are losing 2 pounds of fat each week, you are at low enough calories that you will feel like shit. There isn’t much you can do about it other than drink some Spike Shooters, Power Drive, or take some l-tyrosin pills. 5 grams of BCAAs in between seem to help, too. I know, as I’m just finishing up a diet wherein I have been losing 2 pounds of fat each week. It just sucks and I feel like shit - except that I feel great for about 30 minutes after eating. That’s how it goes.

If you want to feel better, aim for weight loss of 1 pound a week. Or just duck your head down and deal with it.

Your body doesn’t LIKE having your fat starved off.

It slows down a lot things… and you’ll find it very hard to work as hard as normal when dieting severely for any length of time.

Ok, do i make myself do it anyways or should i do 10x3 for fat loss. My only problem with that program is it seems really light. My main concern is my shoulder… i dunno if dieting puts me at higher risking of hurting it.

I can workout with it as long as i ice and stretch a ton, only on occassion do i actually have to skip pressing or something like that. it would be really shitty if i had to stop lifting right now (Starting to really see improvement in body comp already down to 8% from 10%)

[quote]Popiapang wrote:
Ok, do i make myself do it anyways or should i do 10x3 for fat loss. My only problem with that program is it seems really light. My main concern is my shoulder… i dunno if dieting puts me at higher risking of hurting it.

I can workout with it as long as i ice and stretch a ton, only on occassion do i actually have to skip pressing or something like that. it would be really shitty if i had to stop lifting right now (Starting to really see improvement in body comp already down to 8% from 10%)[/quote]

Sure soreness will last longer when cutting intake you dont have the excess to heal. You need to adjust training to fit. get in get it done get Out. If something actually HURTS rest it not soreness but Pain, then dont do it

Phill

Thanks i appreciate teh advice. I decided to go with 10x3 for fat loss because it only has two pressing movements a week (Give my shoulder a chance to recuperate) if it does heal then i’ll finish the TBT if i am not lean enough already.

BTW it wasn’t sore, its been injured for a while now but the doctor said i could just go light for a while and it should stop and heal(Rotator cuff).

Fix your post workout intake. You are low carbing/calorie resticting. Take carbs before during or after workout. You will use the carbs up if you figure out a good dose per workout. I would use Surge. Perfect when low carbing throughout the day and then giving your muscles some fuel.

I prefer some carb intake right before my workout and then Surge or some similar macronutrient after. Again if you figure your carb intake to match your workout expenditure it won’t slow your fat loss cause you will use every bit of it.

Any form of low carbing/calorie restriction for me leaves me feeling a little flat but to not feed them muscles around workout time is a cardinal sin.