Extreme Bodybuilding

Pretty funny documentary styled show on bodybuilding.

I think it was really well done, although they tended to focus on some of the fetishists as well (not that it wasn’t funny.)

“How much could I get for my underwear?”

I enjoyed it, it was interesting, the other videos on it are pretty good as well. All the pro’s seem to be pretty nice down to earth types. I don’t get why everyone makes fun of the “mass monsters” other than the size, I don’t get why people make fun of them. I find those guys and gals, inspirational.

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
I don’t get why everyone makes fun of the “mass monsters” other than the size, I don’t get why people make fun of them. I find those guys and gals, inspirational.[/quote]

I’d bet that a great majority of the making fun is from jealousy.

Probably, I’d love to train with any of them, that would kick my intensity up a knotch.

A great documentary. Louis is an excellent reporter… He has a fantastic sense of humor and seems genuinely open to understanding bodybuilding.

Thanks for sharing.

PS anyone else find Charlie a little creepy?

I could swear that the female body building part was filmed at the civic center in my town… Good documentary though.

I enjoy extreme bodybuilding.

I drink a mountain dew before every workout.

That makes me extreme…right?

I think I can beat that chick in arm wrestling. Anyone know what she charges for a half hour?

The Aussie dude was a bit nervous around the steroid discussion. Nice guy, a little stupid, but nice.

Good show.

[quote]fightingtiger wrote:
I enjoy extreme bodybuilding.

I drink a mountain dew before every workout.

That makes me extreme…right?[/quote]

NO…That makes you MD drinking boob :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile:

The host seemed to be very neutral when dealing with people, but perhaps this added to the unbias perspective he was able to bring and helped other people share more information with him. On the other hand, it just seems like he should have greeted and farewelled the people with a bit more enthusiasm (especially the bodybuilder chick at the hotel session – she was really sweet and genuine).

Aussie guy was definitely nice, and Charlie was wtf…his clothing choices made him look like a pedofile.

I understand female bodybuilding, but am in no way attracted to big, deep voice, female muscle. Pretty entertaining documentary for anyone with a spare hour.