Extra Kick with TRT

4 weeks should be enough time for your levels to get back to normal.

And keep my normal dose of hcg and estrogen blocker? Should I bump up the test c or get a different kind of test?

If you’re waiting 4 weeks to get tested after dropping back down to trt, test c is fine. If you run test p, you could run it longer. like 10 weeks. It clears your system much faster, but you also have to inject it every other day.

hcg should be the same, you may need to increase your AI to approximately double your normal dose.

I don’t mind injections eod if you think test p will give better results.

Normal HCG dosage. You may need to increase your ai, but you won’t know for sure until you start to feel the effects of higher e2.

Flip…if I run test P eod what dosage would I run?

whatever you want to get to the total test per week that you want to be at.

So, if you want to be around 500/ week between your trt and the test P, that would be 300 test P per week. So I would do 100 EOD. That’s gonna be close enough. It’s not an exact science. 100 EOD will be very effective.

Thank you. I’ll start in 7 weeks. Looking forward to it!

Flip last question I think. Would a good schedule be
Monday test C/P together 100/100
Weds test P 100
Friday test c/p together 100/100

Weekends no injection

yea, i think that’s fine. I’m a little looser on this stuff than some people. Other people will tell you that you HAVE to do EOD, but in my experience, it’s not going to really make a difference in your gains at the end of the day. MWF is fine.

Even if the total blood concentration dropped slightly over the weekend with that extra day, I doubt you’ll even notice.

Proviron 50-150mg ED.