Extended Cycle & Safety

Hello,

I am 15 weeks into my first cycle, using 1cc Test C(250mg) E4D.

In 5 weeks, I am scheduled to go on an the trip of a lifetime, and I would rather not be dealing with PCT issues then. I would like to extend my cycle to 20 weeks.

What are your thoughts on this? Is it safe?

I have nolva, clomid, and HCG on hand. Should I start taking HCG before I stop? Also taking 4iu HGH 6 days per week. Thank you so much for your advice.

it’s not dangerous no…

Thanks for your response. Do you think it’s a good or bad idea? Can you tell me why? Thanks again

i wouldn’t want to run a first cycle for 20 weeks, or 15 weeks for that matter.

That is an extremely long time to have to recover from, and as you have never PCT’d before you do not know how you are going to feel.

Stop the cycle and get the first few weeks of PCT done before going away.

I assume you haven’t been using HCG on cycle?
Have you been using an AI on cycle?
How long are you going away for?

[quote]ThickBull wrote:
Thanks for your response. Do you think it’s a good or bad idea? Can you tell me why? Thanks again[/quote]

well I don’t cycle… I stay on around 250-400mg year round so…recovery is not an issue for me, because it’s not going to happen.

recovery for you may prove to be difficult after running such a long cycle.

Thanks again for your replies. I have a couple questions on how to proceed that I have not been able to find elsewhere; I hope you guys can help me out. . .

I know that HCG should only be used during cycle or on the tale end to prepare the testes for Clomid and/or Nolva. Do you think that I should continue taking test for a couple weeks, and add in HCG so that Clomid/ Nolva will be more effective during PCT? Or would it make more sense to stop test now and skip HCG? Would I be able to stop test, take HCG for one week, and then start with Nolva/ Clomid?

BTW, I am 30 years old, been lifting for 15 years, and am at 260# with a visible core (but definitely not a six-pack).

Below is my tentative plan. I would really appreciate some feedback from the experts, as this is my first cycle.

Week 15:
Stop test
HCG 750 iu/d
Increase HGH to 5iu/d
Week 16:
Stop HCG
HGH 5iu/d
Week 17:
Start Clomid - 200mg on Day 1, 50mg/d after
Start Nolva - 40mg on Day 1, 20mg/d after
HGH 5iu/d
Week 18:
Clomid - 50mg/d
Nolva - 20mg/d
HGH 5iu/d
Week 19:
Clomid - 50mg/d
Nolva - 20mg/d
HGH 5iu/d

^above is a thread i started a while back discussing some of this stuff.

anyway, HCG is not needed always needed for shorter cycles, generally (8-10 weeks). however, for your cycle, you should be running 250-500 iu a week for the whole cycle, and stop the week after you stop the testosterone.

as far as using the SERMs, you don’t need megadoses, and are apt to get more side effects for higher doses and multiple SERMs. pick one, and use it at a normal dose for 6-8 weeks (prolly 8 weeks, for a cycle this long).

Thanks for your reply and the link. I read through that thread, and there were some conflicting opinions (what’s new?).

So in my situation, would you recommend stopping test immediately and then beginning HCG, due to the length of the cycle? Currently at week 15.

Then, two weeks after my last pin, I will start Nolva at 20mg/d, while continuing to use HCG.

Is this correct?

Also, great info in that thread about ZMA and Vitamin D - I will be sure to pick some up. Anything else you could recommend to make the best out of PCT?

Anyone have experience with recovering after 15 week cycle?

i would come off, wait two weeks and start an 8 week PCT of Nolvadex @ 20mg a day.

I would also blast the HCG but i have never done this i don’t know best to dose it - Hopefully someone else can advise.

Did you use an AI during the cycle? I haven’t seen you mention it but sorry if i just missed it. If you didn’t and your E2 is high you will need to use one to bring this down otherwise recovery will be even more difficult.

[quote]ThickBull wrote:
Thanks for your reply and the link. I read through that thread, and there were some conflicting opinions (what’s new?).

So in my situation, would you recommend stopping test immediately and then beginning HCG, due to the length of the cycle? Currently at week 15.

Then, two weeks after my last pin, I will start Nolva at 20mg/d, while continuing to use HCG.

Is this correct?

Also, great info in that thread about ZMA and Vitamin D - I will be sure to pick some up. Anything else you could recommend to make the best out of PCT?

Anyone have experience with recovering after 15 week cycle?

[/quote]

nah, don’t use HCG along with the NOlva… it;s counterproductive. stop the HCG the week prior to starting the SERM…