Extended Cycle Questions

Hi guys,

I was reading this forum post:

and was wondering if anybody had used this protocol or anything similar to this with any results.

I would be looking to run a very mild cycle for extended periods of time just to help keep seeing improvements in the gym. I’m training for strength, so am looking for minimal weight gain/loss. A bit of recomposition and keeping the strength increasing.

At the moment I’m going through a stressful time, working 2 jobs etc so just looking for a small boost to training as I am noticing a bit of weight loss, fat gain and my strength levels declining slightly.

I’ve only ever ran cycles of prohormones before, and don’t have an AAS/PCT source now so would not feel comfortable running a PH for a month solid with no Nolva/Clomid. With that in mind would running a cycle like this with say, Epistane just be a complete waste or is there anything to be said?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and any replies/advice you might have for me.

Hi. Those Pro-hormones in my opinion are more detrimental to your health than AAS.The pro-hormone is directly metabolized by the liver and then (Hopefully)converted into sudo-aas and or testosterone??This compound is the drug manufacturers by product,or Lower grade substance.I would rather train natural than go 2nd rate by-products.anyway do some research of the Liver and Pro-hormones. john