Extended Clen Usage

I’m coming off of a very long cut. I cut from 205 lbs down to 170 lbs in contest shape in 4 months. I cycled clen and EC for the last 3 of those months. 2 weeks of EC, 2 weeks of clen and taurine. Clen was more effective at the beginning, but even towards the end it was always better than EC for me.

This was my first time using clen and I tolerate it really well. I started off at 40 mg and went as high as 180 mg per day. The sides were a little too much at that dose so my sweet spot is around 140 mg. It’s great for my asthma, allergies, and my workouts. It’s also dirt cheap. I like the stuff.

It was hard coming off but I’ve been off all stims (besides mild caffeine use) for 3 weeks now and I feel like I’ve reset my tolerances. However I’m really struggling to keep my weight down now. I’m trying to maintain near contest shape in the next few months but my body just wants to throw the weight back on. I’m currently struggling to stay around 180. I’d like to maintain 5 lbs out at 175ish. I’m not on anything else.

So here are my questions:

1. Is it potentially dangerous to continue using clen past the 3 month mark?
    As long as I take off an equal amount of time that I’m on, I don’t see an issue.

2. Is there anything I can do to help up-regulate my receptors faster?

3. Say I’ve been off clen for several months. Is there anything wrong with throwing in an occasional dose of clen when I need a little extra energy for a good workout?

[quote]verticos wrote:
I’m coming off of a very long cut. I cut from 205 lbs down to 170 lbs in contest shape in 4 months. I cycled clen and EC for the last 3 of those months. 2 weeks of EC, 2 weeks of clen and taurine. Clen was more effective at the beginning, but even towards the end it was always better than EC for me.

This was my first time using clen and I tolerate it really well. I started off at 40 mg and went as high as 180 mg per day. The sides were a little too much at that dose so my sweet spot is around 140 mg. It’s great for my asthma, allergies, and my workouts. It’s also dirt cheap. I like the stuff.

It was hard coming off but I’ve been off all stims (besides mild caffeine use) for 3 weeks now and I feel like I’ve reset my tolerances. However I’m really struggling to keep my weight down now. I’m trying to maintain near contest shape in the next few months but my body just wants to throw the weight back on. I’m currently struggling to stay around 180. I’d like to maintain 5 lbs out at 175ish. I’m not on anything else.

As long as I take off an equal amount of time that I’m on, I don’t see an issue.

3. Say I’ve been off clen for several months. Is there anything wrong with throwing in an occasional dose of clen when I need a little extra energy for a good workout?
    [/quote]

uhm, EC is a beta agonist as well, so cycling between that and clen doesn’t really delay receptor downregulation.

you can take ketotifen, though, and that will help.

long term use of clen might have bad effects on the heart…

^some reading for ya.

[quote]verticos wrote:

[/quote]

1 - yes, can damage the heart, just as cyco said…
2 - read cyco post
3 - No.