Extend or End the Cycle?

Hello,
So i’ve “finished” 4 week sust 250 cycle 125mg e3d and then from week 4 to week 8 test prop cycle 100mg eod. Today i should start my PCT with nolvadex 40/30/20/10 but I got diagnosed with mononucleosis which is a “pain in the ass” disease. It lasts about 2 weeks and you are unable to drink,eat or even swallow your own spit. The pain is unbearable. Now I don’t know what to do. Should I extend the cycle til the disease is over or should I start PCT since I wont be able to lift for the next 2 weeks(my doc says so).

Here are some of my stats; 24years old, 2nd cycle in my lifetime, lifting for 7 years 6 times per week, diet has been perfect(tracking macros on a daily) for the last 4 years. I’m lean year round and I understand how to manipulate with my diet. I don’t do drugs,smoke and I drink once per year. I havent had a cheat meal for about 2 months now…but today i was forced to eat donuts and other soft food cause of my throat.

Just to sum up; should i end or extend my cycle(personally i want to end it, got enough steady gains:)), I will be unable to eat and train. Please tell me your opinion experienced users :slight_smile: And what should I expect about my erections, libido and gains.