Explosion at Iran's Fordow Nuclear Site

“Tehran has repeatedly blamed Israel for a string of explosive disasters that have hit Iranian nuclear targets, including the death of Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan, one of Natanz’s top nuclear scientists, killed when his car exploded in January last year. Whilst pleading ignorance of last Monday’s alleged blast, a senior Israeli official conceded that penetrating a fortified facility such as Fordow would be neither impossible nor without precedent for Israeli’s intelligence services.”

“Anything man-made, we can penetrate,” one Israeli official told The Daily Telegraph.

Iran fucking this up is no shock to me…Idiots.

[quote]pat wrote:
Iran fucking this up is no shock to me…Idiots.[/quote]

It’s hard to say whether or not it’s actually Iran’s fault. I don’t think the truth will come out on it for a long time either. But Iran will always blame the West or Jews for anything and everything, it’d be humiliating for them to admit Israel was capable of doing such a thing and Israel wouldn’t really want to come out and own up to it either. I’m just glad they’ve had so many obstacles with their nuclear program.

And the Jews in Israel and the U.S will always blame them Iranians for everything, so it’s a win win situation for both sides isn’t it. While the ordinary people suffer the leaders get exactly what they want because conflict is the only way both sides will remain in power.

[quote]b89 wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:
Iran fucking this up is no shock to me…Idiots.[/quote]

It’s hard to say whether or not it’s actually Iran’s fault. I don’t think the truth will come out on it for a long time either. But Iran will always blame the West or Jews for anything and everything, it’d be humiliating for them to admit Israel was capable of doing such a thing and Israel wouldn’t really want to come out and own up to it either. I’m just glad they’ve had so many obstacles with their nuclear program.[/quote]

What exactly does Israel or the West blame Iran for, their nuclear program? That’s because they’ve a nuclear program.