Exploring TRT after Clomid Restarts (15-month Test Results Posted 4/2/19)

It’s sounds like hcg stopped working. Wierd how e2 is that low though. You have low e2 symptoms?

Based on my limited knowledge of what count as low E2 symptoms, I believe I do.

EDIT: just saw I missed an email from my doc. We are going to lower arimidex to half a tab (as opposed to one full tab) at injection time and see if that brings things back into a normal range.

Restate your protocol for everyone.

Nice to hear from you btw!

Btw i suggest stopping ai for a week then introduce at lower dose.

1 Like

1000iu HCG every two days (Monday, Thursday, Sunday, Wednesday, etc) with one tab of arimidex (1mg, I think) at time of injection.

Thanks! Glad I remembered my password to check in!

Hi everyone, just a quick update.

Have started developing an oddly itchy/tender right nipple. Headed in for bloods next week (it’s about that time anyway), just wondering if anyone’s experienced gyno or gyno-like symptoms on HCG monotherapy. I figured my dosage was low enough and my anastrozole was dosed high enough that this wouldn’t be an issue, and it’s odd that it’s started 15 months after starting my current protocol.

If blood looks weird, I’m ready to talk to the doc about test for real this time. I’m almost thirty, who knows if I’ll ever be able to have kids anyway, and if I’m gonna be poking myself with a needle multiple times a week I want to really feel something.

Hope all’s well with everyone here!

Well, got bloods done. We are about a year and a half into this protocol.

Total T - 716 ng/dL
E2 - 24pg/mL
Prolactin - 9.8 ng/mL

I feel fine. My body appears to be VERY sensitive to dosing protocol - if I miss a day, my nips start to get sensitive, and I had missed a few days due to a very busy schedule. But as long as I keep up with it, no sides. Muscle gain, sex drive, erectile function, testicular, uh, volume, sperm count, etc are all good.

Would strongly encourage folks to look into HCG monotherapy, based only on my own personal experiences.

Just checking back in. The itching is gone but my nipples are still pretty sensitive, particularly to being bumped (I’m a musician and spend a good amount of time running into other people on stage and in mosh pits, like a damn fool). Nothing looks abnormal with T, E2, or Prolactin, as you can see above. Any thoughts?