Explaining Year-Round Lean Doesn't Lead to Size

Natty BBers usually look like crap in the off season so I can’t blame him. Working towards getting shredded with summer just around the corner? Sounds fine to me.

Constantly telling someone that their approach is wrong never goes well and likely spurs them to continue doing the opposite of what you suggest. If you’ve already explained the situation as best you can to him, it’s up to him now to make a change if he so desires.

Let him do what he wants.

Seriously, if it works out fine for him, you both win.

If he fucks himself over, he’ll have learned something.

/thread.

[quote]2020Wellness wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
Without a video i cant understand your post.[/quote]

No worries, I wouldn’t want advice from someone of your intelligence level if that truly is the case.[/quote]

Yes judge my intellect off of one post.

Anyways others have given you what I would say is the right thing but you are unable to actually accept their advice. If you have already explained your position and a solid argument and your friend still does not agree then who are you to try and force them to do something against what he/she wants. Let them do what they want and let them learn from the experience.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Natty BBers usually look like crap in the off season so I can’t blame him. Working towards getting shredded with summer just around the corner? Sounds fine to me.

Constantly telling someone that their approach is wrong never goes well and likely spurs them to continue doing the opposite of what you suggest. If you’ve already explained the situation as best you can to him, it’s up to him now to make a change if he so desires.[/quote]

He currently has medium level abs, and he isn’t cutting for summer. I said year round.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

No worries, I wouldn’t want advice from someone of your intelligence level if that truly is the case.[/quote]

Anyways others have given you what I would say is the right thing but you are unable to actually accept their advice. If you have already explained your position and a solid argument and your friend still does not agree then who are you to try and force them to do something against what he/she wants. Let them do what they want and let them learn from the experience.[/quote]

Did you give me anything else to judge off of? No, you provided a smart ass sarcastic comment based off of the fact that I post plenty of videos. If you’re gonna act insincerely, expect to be treated insincerely.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

Anyways others have given you what I would say is the right thing but you are unable to actually accept their advice. If you have already explained your position and a solid argument and your friend still does not agree then who are you to try and force them to do something against what he/she wants. Let them do what they want and let them learn from the experience.[/quote]

Did you give me anything else to judge off of? No, you provided a smart ass sarcastic comment based off of the fact that I post plenty of videos. If you’re gonna act insincerely, expect to be treated insincerely.
[/quote]

LOL
Welcome to the internet.

You guy who wants to cut is a lot like arielle here…she wants to liv on land where she thinks she will be happy but YOU Sebastian…are trying to tell him not to give up what he’s got

what you need to do is gather a gang of buddies and bust out in song

call it “Unda Da Ba”

“You gains will be greata
if ya jus waita
lil while longa
you git sa much stronga
unda da ba!!!”

^Hahaha. Heres another song you could utilize 2020. Don’t give up man!!!NEVER give up!!!

This is the lovely thing about the internet you can interpret my joke as a mean jab in reality it was just a joke. But take it how you want if want to get all defensive its up to you. I was just having some fun. This discussion has been brought up many times. Maybe if you used the search function located in the upper right hand corner you could go read them. ALso you have a tendency to not listen to much of the advice given to you anyways so its hard for me to want to bother to offer any.

You never said how you know this guy is on steroids.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[/quote]

LOL
Welcome to the internet.
[/quote]

I get that, and my point was that if he comes at me with a smart ass attitude, he shouldn’t act like I’m doing something out of line by calling him on it. Welcome to the internet indeed, where apparently the majority of people aren’t ‘decent’ or ‘good’ as you thought people are in one of your last posts to me.

Basically, act like a douche, expect to be treated like a douche. Where is the problem with that?

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
You never said how you know this guy is on steroids.[/quote]

It’s clear in his physique, he competes in only untested shows, and he’s seriously aiming to be an IFBB pro. I know his history, and it’s very clear.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
This is the lovely thing about the internet you can interpret my joke as a mean jab in reality it was just a joke. But take it how you want if want to get all defensive its up to you. I was just having some fun. This discussion has been brought up many times. Maybe if you used the search function located in the upper right hand corner you could go read them. ALso you have a tendency to not listen to much of the advice given to you anyways so its hard for me to want to bother to offer any.[/quote]

If you’d have dropped even a small hint that suggested you were joking, I wouldn’t have reacted the way I did. I listen to advice all the time, as long as it makes sense and seems logical.

I forget that no one here actually knows that i make sarcastic jokes all the time. Hard to get that through the interwebz

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
I forget that no one here actually knows that i make sarcastic jokes all the time. Hard to get that through the interwebz[/quote]

Very hard. A smiley face icon usually gets the job done though. I’m sure you can understand where I was coming from, and vice versa as well. Thanks for the follow up neighbor.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
I forget that no one here actually knows that i make sarcastic jokes all the time. Hard to get that through the interwebz[/quote]

Very hard. A smiley face icon usually gets the job done though. I’m sure you can understand where I was coming from, and vice versa as well. Thanks for the follow up neighbor.
[/quote]

This is mothafukkin T-Nation
Nobody posts no gottdam Smiley Faces.

Once you get your metabolism and endocrine systems optimally running and have been to an extremely low body your body shouldn’t put on fat on in pockets but all over in a thin layer. This takes very sound nutrition and discipline as stated by Robby Robinson. He said no one can tell if hes gaining or in contest shape in normal clothes because after all these years his body only puts on a thin layer everywhere when he gains.

The man literally eats for nutritional purposes only, no junk and does no drugs (alcohol, caffeine or anything). So it is a possibility for a natural to do this. How reasonable it would be for your client to follow a similar lifestyle till hes 64 is the question

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
This is the lovely thing about the internet you can interpret my joke as a mean jab in reality it was just a joke. But take it how you want if want to get all defensive its up to you. I was just having some fun. This discussion has been brought up many times. Maybe if you used the search function located in the upper right hand corner you could go read them. ALso you have a tendency to not listen to much of the advice given to you anyways so its hard for me to want to bother to offer any.[/quote]

The VERY FIRST thread to come up on search for “bulk” had some VINTAGE Prof X shit that I’m glad I found. Hilar!

No offense to your friend…but if someone can’t figure out that they aren’t growing much because they would rather keep super ripped abs all year…that’s on them. MOST people seem to be like that. All this discussion ever leads to is semantics…where you have idiots acting like “eat for gains, expect some body fat but make sure the muscle gained justifies it” means, “Eat french fries all day and become obese”.

Also, we seem to be getting posters here who really think beginners and intermediates should be concerned about “staying 40lbs from contest shape”. Any beginner worried about shit like that won’t ever become advanced.

LOL at the idea of myself being afraid to gain to 190lbs initially because it was a drastic 40lbs heavier than when I started.

This discussion can not happen on a public forum where every idiot can jump in. They all end the same.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[/quote]

This is mothafukkin T-Nation
Nobody posts no gottdam Smiley Faces.[/quote]

:slight_smile: