Explain?

I’m with Cupcake on this one.

Either that or I’m going with my time travel theory.

Maybe the painter just messed up on that one spot. Notice some of the clouds on the left are painted black?

Ok, I’m not saying that there can’t be other races somewhere else. I’m saying that they’re not visiting us and showing up in paintings.

This is a painting, people. Not a photograph. One of the wise men was not sitting there with a Nikon (“boy, I’d sure like a snapshot of Christ!”) and then, after it got developed, noticed sasquatch in the background. This was a painting, and anything put into it, if it has importance, will be found in the painting itself. I’m sure if the artist wanted to depict a UFO, he could’ve done it in a much more identifiable way.

The high resolution close-up of this picture does seem to show some kind of wierd object with a bit of detail (its not just a blotch).

Yes, those are fyling saucers in the painting. Why is this so hard to understand?

here’s a page for y’all: ART and UFO - Intro

If an object flies past you and you can’t identify it it is a UFO. Clearly, there has to be such a thing.

Facetious answer aside, not only is the universe very large and therefore the odds of another lifeform existing seem reasonable, but you have to remember because it is so large the odds of them finding us aren’t really in our favor. Furthermore, the odds of them being of a scale (size) that would be meaningful to us seem to me to be rather slim. For example, think of the size of a dinosaur, or the size of an ant. How big would an alien life form be? The other issue is time. The universe is pretty old, so while there may be other lifeforms that have existed or will exist, they may have been extinct for billions of years, or perhaps it will be billions of years before they come into creation. Three points to think about.