Explain Your Name

I forgot my password and changed my email from my old user name from three years back. Also, I am painfully addicted to Dragonball Z. Vegeta is my favorite character… that’s all.

[quote]Therizza wrote:
RZA, aka The Rizza, aka Ruler Zig-Zag-Zig Allah, aka Bobby Digital is the leader of the best hip-hop group ever, the Wu-Tang Clan. I like them.[/quote]

Are you 5?

i want to be a firefighter…enough said

[quote]meangenes wrote:
Therizza wrote:
RZA, aka The Rizza, aka Ruler Zig-Zag-Zig Allah, aka Bobby Digital is the leader of the best hip-hop group ever, the Wu-Tang Clan. I like them.

Are you 5?[/quote]

Why do you ask?

[quote]Therizza wrote:
meangenes wrote:
Therizza wrote:
RZA, aka The Rizza, aka Ruler Zig-Zag-Zig Allah, aka Bobby Digital is the leader of the best hip-hop group ever, the Wu-Tang Clan. I like them.

Are you 5?

Why do you ask?[/quote]

Just curious, I studied a little. Are you?

No, I’m not and don’t know what you’re getting at with your question either.

From a Pearl Jam song that seemed to fit with lifting, and my usual handle was too long for this forum.

[quote]Doubledown wrote:
I have played a lot of blackjack in my life…[/quote]

Vegas Baby always double down. You’re so money!

Mine was a typo. Professor X’s is from the movie Payback. I will find the link.

Mine is the name of my teddy bear. No joke…

Got a big fat one as a gift from the gf a long long time ago, named it, and a few days later was registering for some online account and i’ve used it since.

Sometimes if I’m feeling gay about it I tell people it’s because of my gymnastics background (slightly less gay).

My gf(of the time) and i were signing up for T-Nation at the same time, i walked into her room to find her sitting on her bed naked with her laptop asking me what i wanted my name to be.

“HOLY MACARONI”

the end.

I’m hairy and I like Star Wars.

…and his growl is fucking badass.

During the War of Southern Independence a group Arkansas soldiers were called “Dixie’s Finest” by their commanding officer.
Local legend, sounds bad ass though

[quote]Therizza wrote:
No, I’m not and don’t know what you’re getting at with your question either.[/quote]

Well, I’m a stuntman.

I h8 my user name… I don’t remember what i was thinking at the time but it had something to do with the fact that I am an extreme under dog when it comes to bodybuilding.

people on this web site and elsewhere have told me I “can’t” do it or I shouldn’t be doing it which made me mad a s hell and filled me with spite. But due to patienece and dedication and just sheer meanness I’m doing it anyway. Without a trainer and without a doctor I am navigating an impossible situation and coming out on top which is proof that one guy alone can do so much.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
My gf(of the time) and i were signing up for T-Nation at the same time, i walked into her room to find her sitting on her bed naked with her laptop asking me what i wanted my name to be.

“HOLY MACARONI”

the end.[/quote]

awesome

mine happens to be my name, its not braden but bradden (brad-den), works as a user name on everything cause no one has the same name as me, woo hoo!! oh and thats my dog Andy<

[quote]meangenes wrote:
Therizza wrote:
No, I’m not and don’t know what you’re getting at with your question either.

o, I was thinking you were asking if my age was 5… lol. Yea that supreme mathematics stuff I don’t believe in, but the name is pretty cool.

[quote]Chewie wrote:
I’m hairy and I like Star Wars.

…and his growl is fucking badass. [/quote]

It took me two years but i can do that growl perfectly.

Champion is what i got dubbed as in college (everyone else got names like pickles, cockboy, sensei, string-bean, Dgay, D-ham, SLC14, and grumplestiltskin so I didnt really mind) and i was born in 1989