Explain Wolverine's 'Power' to Me

I just watched the new X-Men movie and I’m going insane trying to figure out how you would kill Wolverine - aside from sicking King Leonidus on him, lol.

I mean, if he’s got that indestructible metal shit for a skeleton, you can’t penetrate it unless you use the same type, right? But even if you did penetrate it somehow and got to his heart, brain, lungs, etc. can’t he just regenerate from any damage you do? And what if you chopped his balls or an ear off…can he re-grow them?

I don’t read comics and never watched the show, and even if I did, I assume they never really covered this topic, so can someone please explain this to me.

Thanks.

you either remove his heart or head from his body.

Throw him in a black hole and let gravity rip him apart at a sub-atomic level.

Kill him with fire.

Throw a shoe at him.

But, why? He’s a badass and a pimp

Hugh Jackman Doesnt have balls,

How do you kill him, well he is a comic book character so I say HULK, the hulk would fuck him up.The hulk could throw him into the sun.

I bet if Magneto really wanted to, not the bullshit stopping him from moving like in the his couple movies, he could rip wolverine’s adimantium skeleton right out of him body.

“How do you kill him, well he is a comic book character so I say HULK, the hulk would fuck him up.The hulk could throw him into the sun.”

Actually a cartoon movie of wolverine vs hulk came out a few weeks ago and it was a tie.

Um he’s pretty indestructible the only time in comics i think he died was in a comic set in the future when i think all the mutants are dead except Shadowcat and a sentinel fries him in one blast. he almost died one time when magneto removed all the adamantium from his body but he healed fast enough to survive. and his real name is James Howlet.

Hulk doesn’t even have to throw him that far. Just into space and the vacuum and lack air would kill him

fuck it wait for wolverine to fall asleep and give him the good ole pillow to the face

/thread

Hulk wins,nothing beats hulk.

LMFAO…some of those ideas are awesome…but after hearing them I’m going to stop dwelling on it.

There are too many scenarios and questions…

In Ultimate Something or Other, Sabretooth notes that Ultimate Wolvie can’t regenerate brain tissue. He then tries to drown the summabitch.

And it doesn’t matter if he goes dead for real. He beats up an archangel in heaven, gets booted back down to Earth. Srscat.

You close the comic book.

Wolverine’s Original Power: Healing factor and heightened senses.
Wolverine’s updated power: Healing factor, heightened senses, and bone claws.

Killing Wolvie: Cut off Wolvie’s head and get it away from his body. Once you do that, he will die. Omega Red almost killed him back in the early 90’s. He was saved by the X-men. Electricity can work too.

Wolverine vs Hulk: No, it wasn’t a tie. Wolverine got his ass kicked, Hulk walked way, and Wolvie jumped him. Right when Hulk was about to go Savage and beat him to death, Weapon X came in. Wolverine can’t beat Hulk, all he can do is try to survive.

Wolverine vs Gray Hulk: Gray Hulk wins
Wolverine vs Green Hulk: Green Hulk wins
Wolverine vs Savage Hulk: Wolverine Dies and Savage Hulk wins

I’m stopping the Wolverine dick riding now!

WOLVERINE ----- can’t die
HULK ---------- can’t die
SPIDERMAN ----- can’t die

The Evans family — will never have money

regardless of whatever way you can think of to kill them or give Evans family money it will get fucked up because well the writers will make it that way

How do you kill a wolverine?

Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!
Don: Did you shoot any?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes, like 50 of ‘em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don: What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon Dynamite: A freakin’ 12-gauge, what do you think?

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
WOLVERINE ----- can’t die
HULK ---------- can’t die
SPIDERMAN ----- can’t die

The Evans family — will never have money

regardless of whatever way you can think of to kill them or give Evans family money it will get fucked up because well the writers will make it that way[/quote]

OHHHH! I get the Evans family references. I think only you, me, Beast, Prof. X, Xen Nova(maybe…he is from Cali), and other black members will get that joke.

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
I bet if Magneto really wanted to, not the bullshit stopping him from moving like in the his couple movies, he could rip wolverine’s adimantium skeleton right out of him body.[/quote]

He actually did that in the comic books. That fucked up Wolvie royally. It wasn’t shit without adamantium.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
I’m stopping the Wolverine dick riding now![/quote]

Gotta make way for the Hulk dick-riding somehow I suppose.