Explain Joker Sets

How can i implement these in to my 5/3/1 and what do they look like?

The book has all the answers.

[quote]jake_richardson wrote:
How can i implement these in to my 5/3/1 and what do they look like?
[/quote]
Dude, you are way, way overthinking things.

You’re doing exactly what a 16-year old should not be doing. You’re asking a ton of questions (which is fine enough), but I really feel like you’re waiting to have all the answer before you really start.

You have, what, like 6 or 7 new threads in the last 4 days, and they’re all asking about training or nutrition. You’ve gotten a bunch of good advice already. you need to put your head down and do for the next 16 weeks.

You don’t need to know about joker sets, training for “mass”, dirty vs clean foods, or whatever else. You need to stick with the basics - Lifting 3-5 days a week, for the next 16 uninterrupted weeks, and eating 3 good meals a day 7 days a week, no excuses.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

You don’t need to know about joker sets, training for “mass”, dirty vs clean foods, or whatever else. You need to stick with the basics - Lifting 3-5 days a week, for the next 16 uninterrupted weeks, and eating 3 good meals a day 7 days a week, no excuses.[/quote]

He’s asking because the program he wants to do has joker sets prescribed but doesn’t explain them.

Either buy the book or don’t do the joker sets OP and with regard to everything else, see Chris’ advice, you’re going to want to program hop in week 3 to 5, resist.