Explain Genetic Potential

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
what country are you in Razetsu?[/quote]

idk, use your senses…

Anyway ,this topic turned from Topic to Mega OFF Topic because of all idiots who trolled without a reason, is like bullying the weaker, i guess they are not better than that lol

I gave you a full, complete, thoughtful answer on the first page. Why are you unwilling to say where you’re from?

Because he is a Fucking troll and doesn’t give to fucks about yours or any one else’s advice.

Do it and you’ll see…

yea i just did some basic google research on the guy. He’s a gamer or something, has claimed to be from Sweden, Russia, and Thailand (probably more places), and posts the same kind of bullshit everywhere he goes. The following is on a profile on another website. note the shitty English comprehension:

--------lol what am i doing here? all i see here is fake ass kids who watch naruto and now trying to act like real Jashinists, Poor Jashin must really feel disgraced by all these fake ass copycats, the facts u got here is taken from Naruto lol seriously brats people like u who know nothing about pain, nothing bout anything sitting home infront of computer all days without friends and claim to be Jashinists is it for attention? It’s people like u i really pity people without any experiance of pain or pain caused to others anyway u naruto possessed brats, try to leave the computer and walk out the door and look around i know u think u are the ones who have it hard, well i could do same, sit infront of computer feel sorry for myself and cut my wrists and claim it to be for Jashin i know my writing isn’t good so no need to comment it

NOW TO THE POINT: YOU CAN TRY TO ACT LIKE JASHINIST BUT U’LL NEVER BE ANYTHING MORE THEN EMOKIDS IT’S PEOPLE LIKE U I REALLY HATE WANNABES U REALLY NEED ATTENTION THAT MUCH? JASHIN ISN’T MY GOD, ACTUALLY I DON’T LIKE ANYTHING ABOUT HIM AND THE JASHIN CULT BUT WHAT I HATE EVEN MORE IS KIDS WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE

ALRIGHT LET’S SAY U ARE INFACT JASHINISTS THEN COME VISIT ME, SHOW ME UR DETEMINATION TO HONOR UR GOD

HELLO??? WHAT’S WRONG? WHERE IS THE ALMIGHTY FATHER OF DEATH NOW?

SHOULDN’T HE PUNISH ME?

HE SHOULD BUT HE WON’T CAUSE HE’S JUST AS MUCH EMO AS U EMOBRATS

GET A REAL LIFE BRATS U WATCH TOO MUCH ANIME LOL

and he’s also in Bucharest www.anime-forums.com/member.php?85644-Razetsu

Well… I still wouldn’t call his threads he made a total wash. Maybe a lurking beginner took some of the advice given to him to heart. Anyway, we can hope.

I never knew there was only 1 Razetsu in world ,did you?
My picture from hub is not from naruto ,yes i indeed watch anime but im not registred on http://www.anime-forums.com/...p?85644-Razetsu or what so ever ,and i know pain more than you do ,trust me

I just dont give a fuck about people who trashtalk not the one who gived me advices ,oh jesus ,get some more neurons in that brain already!

Look at how many views this topic have and there are only 4 stupid idiots who trolled all the way down ,jesus! ,i always respect people who advice me even if they advice me in a bad manner with not so respectful words but comparing to you ,you just troll and thats all, this topic turned bad because of you ,now i think its the time to be smart and /thread ,get the answers from somewhere else

Genetic Potential= a horrible excuse for a terrible work ethic. I don’t mean to be a dick here but this questions is only considered by inexperienced athletes/lifters. Unless there is some quantifiable test that places you on some 100% accurate “Genetic Spectrum,” then genetic potential is bullshit.

Genetics is where you start. Hard work determines where you finish.

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:
Genetic Potential= a horrible excuse for a terrible work ethic.

Genetics is where you start. Hard work determines where you finish.[/quote]

Amen!

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:
Genetic Potential= a horrible excuse for a terrible work ethic. I don’t mean to be a dick here but this questions is only considered by inexperienced athletes/lifters. Unless there is some quantifiable test that places you on some 100% accurate “Genetic Spectrum,” then genetic potential is bullshit.

Genetics is where you start. Hard work determines where you finish.[/quote]

I aim to pass my genetic potention incredible far beyond till my death :3, as i was saying before ,im just collecting informations ,its not related to me ,i actually just want to give a “BAD example about me” ,bcuz noone knows me and noone need to know me as long i collect the informations i need ,i dont care about logics of question/topics and so on

[quote]Razetsu wrote:
I aim to pass my genetic potention incredible far beyond till my death :3[/quote]

Bad-ass.

i feel sorry for the people who read this topic so far : (

[quote]Razetsu wrote:
My picture from hub is not from naruto ,yes i indeed watch anime but im not registred on http://www.anime-forums.com/...p?85644-Razetsu or what so ever ,and i know pain more than you do ,trust me
[/quote]

I don’t even know what the fuck Naruto is, that’s pretty irrelevant.

You’re full of shit. I seriously doubt there is someone else named Razetsu who watches anime and posts on a bodybuilding forum. This is from YOUR profile on the website you said you don’t have a profile on:

activites: Anime/Artial Marts/Powerlifting/Bodybuilding :slight_smile:

That’s not you? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Go away.

Flip don’t even waste your time this guy is a fucking dense lost cause.

[quote]KyleKeough wrote:

[quote]Razetsu wrote:
I aim to pass my genetic potention incredible far beyond till my death :3[/quote]

Bad-ass.[/quote]
lolol

You call people morons and question their intelligence while using some of the worse spelling, grammar, and syntax I’ve ever seen and the reasoning and comprehension ability to match. You call people bitches because you didn’t like their advice and they responded to your bitching. I really hope English isn’t your first or even second language so that things are being lost in translation and you’re not truly as inept as you appear.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Razetsu wrote:
[/quote]

I don’t even know what the fuck Naruto is, that’s pretty irrelevant.

You’re full of shit. I seriously doubt there is someone else who watches anime and posts on a bodybuilding forum. This is from YOUR profile on the website you said you don’t have a profile on:

activites: Anime/Artial Marts/Powerlifting/Bodybuilding :slight_smile:

That’s not you? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Go away.[/quote]

Hahahaha that’s impossible LOL, are you on drugs?

so you’re saying there is another person who lives outside the US who would list powerlifting and anime as their favorite activities, who uses a cartoon character for an avatar, and goes by the name Razetsu?

You must think we’re pretty stupid here.

@Reed - I’m using this thread to establish exactly who Razetsu is with ample evidence, in the event that he continues to post on this site. That way there’s no question that he’s a troll. I’ll be blocking him soon :slight_smile:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
so you’re saying there is another person who lives outside the US who would list powerlifting and anime as their favorite activities, who uses a cartoon character for an avatar, and goes by the name Razetsu?

You must think we’re pretty stupid here.

@Reed - I’m using this thread to establish exactly who Razetsu is with ample evidence, in the event that he continues to post on this site. That way there’s no question that he’s a troll. I’ll be blocking him soon :)[/quote]

God please ,god!!! block me faster and leave me alone jesus ,go troll someone else not me!
Take care and mind your business, im not troll like you