T Nation

Explain Genetic Potential

I’ll say it again, 2 gallons of whole milk: 5$, 250ish g protein, plenty of carbs and fats, 5000 calories. Take a multi if you think you need it. I’m serious. Explain why you can’t afford this. Does this illustrate my point that you should be able to afford protein?

If I were a homeless man I could spend most of my time doing pushups and chinups, lifting up my buddies so they could get in the dumpster, running from the cops, going to the library to make posts on pathetic noobs’ threads, and digging through ashtrays to find smokable cigarette butts and I would bet I could still scrounge together enough money for (or shoplift) 2 gallons of milk a day. And after all that I would still be in better shape than you. Seriously I really wanna know why you think you’re making valid excuses

[quote]@JC_Tree_Trunks wrote:
Biological Answer To Your Question : Nobody knows. The field of genetics is not nearly advanced enough to make any accurate claims.

Psychological Answer To Your Question : People asking about genetic potential are looking for a ceiling to place upon themselves, before they even try, in order to avoid the cognitive dissonance associated with being a little BITCH

Religious Answer To Your Question : Through God, all things are possible. “I can do all this, through him who gives me stregnth” - Phil 4:13.

Economic Answer To Your Question : The marginal cost of starting this thread clearly exceeds the marginal benefit. The opportunity cost of actually lifting weights rather than wasting time on the internet indicates a lack of rationality in how you disperse your time/labor.

Philosophical Answer To Your Question : A limit is merely a preconceived notion created by what has been. But what has been, mustnt always indicate what will be, as if this were true, change and time itself would be nonexistent.

String Theorist Answer To Your Question : You cannot squat more than 300 pounds in this universe, but with each decision to drink protein and stop being a little bitch, a new universe is created. So it depends on which universe you choose in the multiverse, assuming you are remaining in the 3rd dimension.

Meathead Answer : Shut the fuck up and squat[/quote]

Nicely done!

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]@JC_Tree_Trunks wrote:
Biological Answer To Your Question : Nobody knows. The field of genetics is not nearly advanced enough to make any accurate claims.

Psychological Answer To Your Question : People asking about genetic potential are looking for a ceiling to place upon themselves, before they even try, in order to avoid the cognitive dissonance associated with being a little BITCH

Religious Answer To Your Question : Through God, all things are possible. “I can do all this, through him who gives me stregnth” - Phil 4:13.

Economic Answer To Your Question : The marginal cost of starting this thread clearly exceeds the marginal benefit. The opportunity cost of actually lifting weights rather than wasting time on the internet indicates a lack of rationality in how you disperse your time/labor.

Philosophical Answer To Your Question : A limit is merely a preconceived notion created by what has been. But what has been, mustnt always indicate what will be, as if this were true, change and time itself would be nonexistent.

String Theorist Answer To Your Question : You cannot squat more than 300 pounds in this universe, but with each decision to drink protein and stop being a little bitch, a new universe is created. So it depends on which universe you choose in the multiverse, assuming you are remaining in the 3rd dimension.

Meathead Answer : Shut the fuck up and squat[/quote]

Nicely done![/quote]
that’s not really string theory though

op learn comprehension skills

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]@JC_Tree_Trunks wrote:
Biological Answer To Your Question : Nobody knows. The field of genetics is not nearly advanced enough to make any accurate claims.

Psychological Answer To Your Question : People asking about genetic potential are looking for a ceiling to place upon themselves, before they even try, in order to avoid the cognitive dissonance associated with being a little BITCH

Religious Answer To Your Question : Through God, all things are possible. “I can do all this, through him who gives me stregnth” - Phil 4:13.

Economic Answer To Your Question : The marginal cost of starting this thread clearly exceeds the marginal benefit. The opportunity cost of actually lifting weights rather than wasting time on the internet indicates a lack of rationality in how you disperse your time/labor.

Philosophical Answer To Your Question : A limit is merely a preconceived notion created by what has been. But what has been, mustnt always indicate what will be, as if this were true, change and time itself would be nonexistent.

String Theorist Answer To Your Question : You cannot squat more than 300 pounds in this universe, but with each decision to drink protein and stop being a little bitch, a new universe is created. So it depends on which universe you choose in the multiverse, assuming you are remaining in the 3rd dimension.

Meathead Answer : Shut the fuck up and squat[/quote]

Nicely done![/quote]
that’s not really string theory though[/quote]

You’re right I should have written multiverse (many worlds) theory. I’ll edit it real quick

[quote]@JC_Tree_Trunks wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]@JC_Tree_Trunks wrote:
Biological Answer To Your Question : Nobody knows. The field of genetics is not nearly advanced enough to make any accurate claims.

Psychological Answer To Your Question : People asking about genetic potential are looking for a ceiling to place upon themselves, before they even try, in order to avoid the cognitive dissonance associated with being a little BITCH

Religious Answer To Your Question : Through God, all things are possible. “I can do all this, through him who gives me stregnth” - Phil 4:13.

Economic Answer To Your Question : The marginal cost of starting this thread clearly exceeds the marginal benefit. The opportunity cost of actually lifting weights rather than wasting time on the internet indicates a lack of rationality in how you disperse your time/labor.

Philosophical Answer To Your Question : A limit is merely a preconceived notion created by what has been. But what has been, mustnt always indicate what will be, as if this were true, change and time itself would be nonexistent.

String Theorist Answer To Your Question : You cannot squat more than 300 pounds in this universe, but with each decision to drink protein and stop being a little bitch, a new universe is created. So it depends on which universe you choose in the multiverse, assuming you are remaining in the 3rd dimension.

Meathead Answer : Shut the fuck up and squat[/quote]

Nicely done![/quote]
that’s not really string theory though[/quote]

You’re right I should have written multiverse (many worlds) theory. I’ll edit it real quick
[/quote]

I think you watched the movie “The One” with JET LI too many times…

Is it possible to take a vote to have some one removed from the forum… atleast their posting privileges suspended for a few months.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Is it possible to take a vote to have some one removed from the forum… atleast their posting privileges suspended for a few months.[/quote]

relax and have some fun dude, forum have nothing to do with you, is just a nice website for people who seek help or who want to help unlike some of idiots who do useless trolls cuz they are bored of life, those kind of guys dont usually have a brain ,maybe they have some neurons in their head but i bet their iq is under 70, they seek attention on forums to feel awesome instead do something real

[quote]@JC_Tree_Trunks wrote:

Meathead Answer : Shut the fuck up and squat[/quote]

Isn’t this the only valid answer? in addition to gallons of whole milk?
:wink:

[quote]Razetsu wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
Is it possible to take a vote to have some one removed from the forum… atleast their posting privileges suspended for a few months.[/quote]

relax and have some fun dude, forum have nothing to do with you, is just a nice website for people who seek help or who want to help unlike some of idiots who do useless trolls cuz they are bored of life, those kind of guys dont usually have a brain ,maybe they have some neurons in their head but i bet their iq is under 70, they seek attention on forums to feel awesome instead do something real[/quote]
lol

Oh, this is gonna be funny soon… Don’t worry about genetic potential, you will never hit it without decades of work and inhuman effort to get there. It is more a question of what mental potential is. Do you think you would continue after having a lift stuck for a year, two, three? Would you work to the best of your abilities to find what you need to do to progress, then do whatever hellish thing it takes?

[quote]DSSG wrote:
Oh, this is gonna be funny soon… Don’t worry about genetic potential, you will never hit it without decades of work and inhuman effort to get there. It is more a question of what mental potential is. Do you think you would continue after having a lift stuck for a year, two, three? Would you work to the best of your abilities to find what you need to do to progress, then do whatever hellish thing it takes? [/quote]

I would rather die and suffer in pain than stop ever lifting, it is a nightmare to live like a normal human so this is my meaning in life now : ), don’t worry about that

[quote]Razetsu wrote:

they seek attention on forums to feel awesome instead do something real[/quote]

ohhh the irony

[quote]Razetsu wrote:

[quote]DSSG wrote:
Oh, this is gonna be funny soon… Don’t worry about genetic potential, you will never hit it without decades of work and inhuman effort to get there. It is more a question of what mental potential is. Do you think you would continue after having a lift stuck for a year, two, three? Would you work to the best of your abilities to find what you need to do to progress, then do whatever hellish thing it takes? [/quote]

I would rather die and suffer in pain than stop ever lifting, it is a nightmare to live like a normal human so this is my meaning in life now : ), don’t worry about that[/quote]

I would rather you die as well… huh… look at that we do have something in common.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Razetsu wrote:

[quote]DSSG wrote:
Oh, this is gonna be funny soon… Don’t worry about genetic potential, you will never hit it without decades of work and inhuman effort to get there. It is more a question of what mental potential is. Do you think you would continue after having a lift stuck for a year, two, three? Would you work to the best of your abilities to find what you need to do to progress, then do whatever hellish thing it takes? [/quote]

I would rather die and suffer in pain than stop ever lifting, it is a nightmare to live like a normal human so this is my meaning in life now : ), don’t worry about that[/quote]

I would rather you die as well… huh… look at that we do have something in common.[/quote]

oh thanks i hope you enjoy my irony!

Unfortunately there is a difference between what i posted and what u did understand.
The difference is that i dont post to get attention and feel awesome ,im just ask for help and try to collect informations ,i dont actually give a shit about you or what you think as long im collecting the informations i need, so lol ,u got in trap not once but twice ,oh my god

Lol what trap man. Your a fucking troll moron. No one on here is posting for attention other than your ass. When I want attention I compete in front of crowds in my sport. When I want critique I post questions its not for attention but to see others opinion. I don’t get on here and bitch about how shitty my genetics are, how poor I am, or how inferior I am to the guy next to me unlike you have done in 90% of your postings.

Then when you get the advice the same advice from 5-10+ people much more experienced and accomplished than you in this sport you argue and bitch and just continue being fucking pathetic. I am known around these boards and some what liked by most I would hope and try to give solid advice and help where and of I can to anyone I can. I have never posted boasting or trying to show off what I have, could, or would do so take your attention seeking and shitty trolling to some other board where maybe someone will give a rats ass about your sob story of why you suck.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Lol what trap man. Your a fucking troll moron. No one on here is posting for attention other than your ass. When I want attention I compete in front of crowds in my sport. When I want critique I post questions its not for attention but to see others opinion. I don’t get on here and bitch about how shitty my genetics are, how poor I am, or how inferior I am to the guy next to me unlike you have done in 90% of your postings.

Then when you get the advice the same advice from 5-10+ people much more experienced and accomplished than you in this sport you argue and bitch and just continue being fucking pathetic. I am known around these boards and some what liked by most I would hope and try to give solid advice and help where and of I can to anyone I can. I have never posted boasting or trying to show off what I have, could, or would do so take your attention seeking and shitty trolling to some other board where maybe someone will give a rats ass about your sob story of why you suck.[/quote]

Bla bla bla, you’re mad, admit it!

I take it from that response you have absolutely nothing to add or a logical arguement and know your in the wrong. Have a good day.

[quote]Reed wrote:
I take it from that response you have absolutely nothing to add or a logical arguement and know your in the wrong. Have a good day.[/quote]

Oh God, Finnaly ,have fun

what country are you in Razetsu?