Expired Roids

My brother recently decided not to use some Norma Deca that he bought around three years ago. The expiration date on the amps is 5/01. I don’t likie to let things go to waste. Is it safe to inject, or is it poison at this point?

Three + years past the exp. date is not something I WOULDN’T put into MY body…But the manufacturers do lean towards the precautionary side when deciding on the exp. date…although I doubt it’s 3 yrs.

MK

I think MORBO would be the guy to ask this question of

boil it in water to kill any germs…inject it warm

[quote]xgymratx wrote:
boil it in water to kill any germs…inject it warm[/quote]

This is the most stupid piece of advice I have ever heard. The alcohol perservative that keeps the gear sterile will be the last thing that will have left the gear, and if it has, then, the gear will have crashed, and will be unable to be injected anyway.

I recomend you skin test it - put a small amount just under the first layer of skin, observe a few days for reaction, if none occurs your good to go. nuff said.

Thanks Prisoner #22, that sounds like sound advice. Should I still bother in contacting Morbo regarding this?

[quote]SHITKICKER wrote:
Thanks Prisoner #22, that sounds like sound advice. Should I still bother in contacting Morbo regarding this?[/quote]

well he is the chemical genius around here

I hate to throw things away too, but shit, this is YOUR BODY that’s at risk here…My .02 is to cut your losses and buy some LEGIT gear.

MK