T Nation

Expired MAG-10

Question, I have a sealed bottle of MAG-10, still in it’s original box. It’s been in my cabinet since 2006. It has an expiration date of February 2006. Is it basically junk now?? What happens if I try to use it now???
Thanks

I bought some of the liquid MAG-10 that had been frozen. It expired in 2006. In fall of 2008, it had no effects on me.

Id be happy to split test it with you…you can test half and ill test half and we can compare results…

If it’s liquid probably has lost around 50% potency IIRC from Bill Roberts. The pills should still be mostly potent

[quote]Pugsley wrote:
Id be happy to split test it with you…you can test half and ill test half and we can compare results…[/quote]

What a nice guy.

is there anywhere to still get this stuff? what exactly is the funtion of this product, i have been waiting for Anaconda, mostly becouse of the insane bandwagon hype that ive been falling for. i honestly would like to know more about this stuff.

[quote]theunionforever wrote:
is there anywhere to still get this stuff? what exactly is the funtion of this product, i have been waiting for anaconda, mostly becouse of the insane bandwagon hype that ive been falling for. i honestly would like to know more about this stuff.[/quote]

you’re about 5 yrs too late bub

[quote]theunionforever wrote:
is there anywhere to still get this stuff? what exactly is the funtion of this product, i have been waiting for Anaconda, mostly becouse of the insane bandwagon hype that ive been falling for. i honestly would like to know more about this stuff.[/quote]

You missed this. It isn’t available anymore, and is now a controlled substance.

Stick to your carrots and low-carb diet, skinny boy.

Is it a prohormone?

It was marketed as a pro-steroid as it was more potent than prohormones were