Expired Cycle

I have not done a cycle in ten years. Recently, a friend of mine donated two expired vials to me. One was eight year old EQ, and the other was two year old cypionate. Each are 10 ml.
I’ve been doing .75 cc of each, twice per week. I’ll do it like this until it runs out, then I’m thinking of using exemestane afterward at 12 mg EOD.

Just wondering how much degradation occurs from stuff that’s two, or eight years old.
I know this is a minimal cycle, but I’m only looking for better recuperation and added strength.

Should be fine, most anabolic steroids, including testosterone and boldenone, are quite stable.

.75 cc is not a correct way of listing dosage.

150 mg of each compound, twice per week, for 6 weeks. I’ll overlap the last two weeks with the aromasin, and stay on that til it runs out, which should be 6 weeks.

You may be dissapointed in running those compounds for roughly 7 weeks total at that dose. Thats not to say you wont notice anything, but these are longer estered compounds and your dosage is pretty minimal

Agreed completely.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
You may be dissapointed in running those compounds for roughly 7 weeks total at that dose. Thats not to say you wont notice anything, but these are longer estered compounds and your dosage is pretty minimal[/quote]

That’s OK. These two compounds were given to me, otherwise I would not be doing anything at all. I don’t care about gaining weight, since I’m already heavier than I want to be (240lb). Recovery and some added strength and better pumps will suffice.

[quote]benchaffleck wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
You may be dissapointed in running those compounds for roughly 7 weeks total at that dose. Thats not to say you wont notice anything, but these are longer estered compounds and your dosage is pretty minimal[/quote]

That’s OK. These two compounds were given to me, otherwise I would not be doing anything at all. I don’t care about gaining weight, since I’m already heavier than I want to be (240lb). Recovery and some added strength and better pumps will suffice.[/quote]

Have you heard of a little thing called risk vs reward?

These are long esters. You will notice little but whatever makes you happy

Go buy a fuckin preworkout.

as stable as these compounds might be any kind of medication 2-3 years past it’s exp is not recommended and more so if it has a definate effect on the body…like asprin would prob be rated at zero to very minimal risk 8 years but test or something similar not a good idea

I know what I’m getting into. As a competitive powerlifter, and steroid user from 1995 to 2010, I’ve used almost every steroid known, and have at least a dozen cycles under my belt. I never liked to stay on sauce for longer than six weeks, and rarely used more than 1000mgs total steroids per week. Before I blew my shoulder, I had a 515lb bench and 725lb deadlift, and got up to 250 lb with 12 percent b.f.