T Nation

Expiration Date On HOT-ROX

Quick question, if the date on my HOT-ROX is 3/05, is it the beginning of March or the end of March? Thanks for any help.

[quote]fnf wrote:
Quick question, if the date on my HOT-ROX is 3/05, is it the beginning of March or the end of March? Thanks for any help.[/quote]

This would probably be a question to ask customer service.

In any event, a “best by: X” date is simply a date by which the potency of the product is still beyond likely to be 100% as compared to when it was first manufactured. It’s not meant to say that beyond that date the product is ineffective or should be discarded, simply that it may not be as potent as when first manufactured. These are rather conservative dates in my opinion, for most products, and in a worse case scenario, you may have degradation of a product, but typically by such a small percentage that it’s improbable the person would actually notice a significant difference in terms of efficacy.

So, what I’m saying is not to take those dates too literally. Is it through March? I would imagine so, but I honestly don’t think it’ll make a difference.