T Nation

Expert Advice Needed On My Plan!

I'm in need a new workout routine to gain pure mass:
I've been working out for about 3 years now.
Stats: 6'2 - 203 lbs - 12% BF.

I've been working out 4 days a week doing 6-8 reps and 3 sets for every exercise:
Mon: chest/tri
tue: back/bi
thu: legs
fri: shoulders/traps

Also, my diet will consist of 8 clean meals with 350g protien and 3400 cals a day so yes, i will be devoted to my workout.
I'm looking for solid advice only.
OR
If there is a good read out there that has had great results for many please let me know.

EDT by Charles Staley, as well as its various forms and his other stuff.

ABBH I & II by Chad Waterbury, Quatro Dynomo may be a great fit as well as his other stuff.

OVT by CT is a Killer as well.

Man it just depends on which route you want to go. Go to the library and either Go under the training articles section or search all the article by author.

I personally have been doing CW's programs up till about a month ago. I have now switched it up for my first go at EDT and Im loving it.

I say just mix it up and find what works for you. Keep it fresh challanging and fun. Oh and since MASS is the largets concern you really need to Look at your diet. If you arent eating you wont Grow!.

Hope that helps ,
Phill

If you've been doing 6-8 reps for 3 years?? Depending on your goals, Ide definately go with a higher rep range for 4 weeks, maybe 10-15reps. Do you use the same exercises every cycle as well? Give us a little bit more info, like the specific exercises and such.