T Nation

Experimenting With My First Cycle

I plan to run a dual split on my first cycle. I’ve never seen it done and i’m kind of wanting to experiment. I have Test Prop that I plan on running for the first six weeks. Then for the final four weeks I plan to run Sustanon 250. I’ll be running 600 of prop a week and somewhere between 250-500 of sus a week. Does this sound like a good plan?

Nope.

You should go with consistency.

Why would you want to be innovative on your first cycle?

Why? I mean, I suppose it’ll work but it just sounds weird to me. If I were you I’d run the Sus first, and then the prop; mainly because the Sus contains the Test phenylprop, which should kick in slightly faster than just the prop. I also would like to give the longer esters in the Sus time to taper off before you start your PCT, which the the 6 weeks of prop should do effectively.

Just my $.02

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
mainly because the Sus contains the Test phenylprop, which should kick in slightly faster than just the prop.
[/quote]

The phenylproprionate ester breaks down slower than the propionate easter.

Well scratch that, I was under the impression that PP was a shorter ester than straight prop.

Guess you learn something new everyday.

No, that doesn’t sound like a good plan.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
No, that doesn’t sound like a good plan.[/quote]

Ditto.

If you’re bound and determined to do this anyway, I’d recommend the sustanon first injected EOD followed by the prop ED or EOD…

Get ready to pin a lot with those compounds…

World

im lost
why not just run the prop for a first!
do you have your gear?

most guys don’t get this much input from the experienced guys with a intro like that! as far as cycle plan goes

[quote]TOObig69 wrote:
I plan to run a dual split on my first cycle. I’ve never seen it done and i’m kind of wanting to experiment. I have Test Prop that I plan on running for the first six weeks. Then for the final four weeks I plan to run Sustanon 250. I’ll be running 600 of prop a week and somewhere between 250-500 of sus a week. Does this sound like a good plan?[/quote]

If you have access to both prop and sust pick one or the other. Run it for the duration and plan PCT according to clearance time of the ester. Why mess around with two different esters of the same compound?

Yea I already have the gear and I got Nolvadex and estrogen blockers for after cycle. The thing is I didn’t order enough test prop for a full cycle so I was going to put them together and do it this way to stretch it out. My other problem is i’m in Iraq so gear is hard to come by. This is the only cycle I will be doing because by the time this one is over I will be headed back home and I can’t do it in the states. Has anyone ever mixed these compunds to test the effects? I’m not afraid of what it will do to me. Shit i’m in Iraq so i’m down to o whatever.

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
Well scratch that, I was under the impression that PP was a shorter ester than straight prop.

Guess you learn something new everyday.[/quote]

Prop 3 carbons. PhenylProp 9 carbons

[quote]TOObig69 wrote:
Yea I already have the gear and I got Nolvadex and estrogen blockers for after cycle. The thing is I didn’t order enough test prop for a full cycle so I was going to put them together and do it this way to stretch it out. My other problem is i’m in Iraq so gear is hard to come by. This is the only cycle I will be doing because by the time this one is over I will be headed back home and I can’t do it in the states. Has anyone ever mixed these compunds to test the effects? I’m not afraid of what it will do to me. Shit i’m in Iraq so i’m down to o whatever. [/quote]

You can mix a cycle with Sust and Prop if that’s all you got. Test is Test. I absolutely concur to start with the Sust and then switch to the Prop.

BTW, why can’t you gear up back stateside?

I will be working for a government agency that closely monitors usage. While i’m out here marijuana and other drugs are monitored it’s too expensive to monitor gear. When I get back the tests are random, but they check for everything.

I completley agree with everyone else. Run the sus first and then the prop. Inject the sus at least EOD.

You also may want to look into the actual testing once you get back to the US. As many places do not acutally search for AAS when doing drug testing.

Yeah I’ve been in gov’t work since 2000 and never once had a gear test. If you are federal then perhaps you might

This company does just because it’s basically a contract killer organization. If you look up blackwater on google you’ll see what i’m talking about. We have a lot of law suits against us for violence in Iraq. Unfortunately a lot of our cases involve guys on gear so they are cracking on it pretty hard.

I’ll keep you guys posted on my results I know alot of people try to figure out what sus can do. Who knows maybe i’ll start something new.

[quote]TOObig69 wrote:
This company does just because it’s basically a contract killer organization. If you look up blackwater on google you’ll see what i’m talking about. We have a lot of law suits against us for violence in Iraq. Unfortunately a lot of our cases involve guys on gear so they are cracking on it pretty hard.

I’ll keep you guys posted on my results I know alot of people try to figure out what sus can do. Who knows maybe i’ll start something new.[/quote]

Lawsuits against you for violence in Iraq, eh? That doesn’t make much sense to me unless you’re some type of fucking savage with a towel on your head running around fucking planting IEDs…

I am huge fan of gear for military personnel. A little extra strength, aggression, size, and well being never hurt anybody.

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
A little extra strength, aggression, size, and well being never hurt anybody.

World[/quote]

Didn’t know you were a poet too :wink:
Now if you could just get the tshirts and bumper stickers

[quote]sapasion wrote:
World1187 wrote:
A little extra strength, aggression, size, and well being never hurt anybody.

World

Didn’t know you were a poet too :wink:
Now if you could just get the tshirts and bumper stickers[/quote]

I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades, not necessarily a master of all though…lol

World

I agree with world in a war time senario why wouldn’t aggresion and strength be of value.
But you have to point the blame at something,and of course steroid’s was there
scapegoat.
Judge