T Nation

Experiences with T3?

What are your experiences with T3? Did anyone really like something about it? Really hate something about it? I know it stacks well with some stuff, but any suggestions? I’m 17, I appreciate people telling me I should wait, but oh well. Thanks.

[quote]Kulturkampf wrote:
What are your experiences with T3? Did anyone really like something about it? Really hate something about it? I know it stacks well with some stuff, but any suggestions? I’m 17, I appreciate people telling me I should wait, but oh well. Thanks.[/quote]

Ask your question in the steroid forum.

17 and you need T3 huh?

Wow, that last sentence really looks good btw.
“I appreciate people telling me I should wait, but oh well.”

You are “out there”, wanting this compound in your arsenal at your age.

That’s my suggestion brohammy.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Kulturkampf wrote:
What are your experiences with T3? Did anyone really like something about it? Really hate something about it? I know it stacks well with some stuff, but any suggestions? I’m 17, I appreciate people telling me I should wait, but oh well. Thanks.

Ask your question in the steroid forum.

17 and you need T3 huh?

Wow, that last sentence really looks good btw.
“I appreciate people telling me I should wait, but oh well.”

You are “out there”, wanting this compound in your arsenal at your age.

That’s my suggestion brohammy.[/quote]

Thanks for your opinion, but if you can’t tell me something that I haven’t heard already, then I guess you’re wasting your time by saying anything. I guess I could be horribly wrong, but I doubt taking T3 for a while will suddenly destroy my liver or give me bitch tits.

If that’s you in your avatar, I can’t imagine how T3 would help you.

Are you trying to lose what little muscle you have?

[quote]Kulturkampf wrote:
I guess I could be horribly wrong, but I doubt taking T3 for a while will suddenly destroy my liver or give me bitch tits.
[/quote]

LOL If your even mentioning bitch tits or liver problems associated with t3 your pretty bad. Do u even know what it is or how it works? Do u realize its not a steroid at all? of course not. Go fuck your body up and stop wasting our time if u cant learn a little for yourself.

[quote]Kulturkampf wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
Kulturkampf wrote:
What are your experiences with T3? Did anyone really like something about it? Really hate something about it? I know it stacks well with some stuff, but any suggestions? I’m 17, I appreciate people telling me I should wait, but oh well. Thanks.

Ask your question in the steroid forum.

17 and you need T3 huh?

Wow, that last sentence really looks good btw.
“I appreciate people telling me I should wait, but oh well.”

You are “out there”, wanting this compound in your arsenal at your age.

That’s my suggestion brohammy.

Thanks for your opinion, but if you can’t tell me something that I haven’t heard already, then I guess you’re wasting your time by saying anything. I guess I could be horribly wrong, but I doubt taking T3 for a while will suddenly destroy my liver or give me bitch tits.
[/quote]

“Bitch tits/destroy my liver”…

And where did that come from? I told you to bring it here because other drugs like T3 are discussed here. I didn’t say anything that a rational person could have interpreted to imply you would get bitch tits or liver damage.

Let me guess, you don’t want to get too big, and you want that six pack now that you have all the muscle you need, is that right? Fucking great job so far btw. :slight_smile:

Good luck with your T3 protocol. Someone will chime in and tell you to do a search, and from there you might actually learn something about using T3.

By all means go ahead and dose on down chumly, worse case you’ll only mess up your own body’s thyroid function/regulation, but that’s no biggie is it?

I only say that, because you seem, well,…somewhat naive about just what T3 is and does, and should be used for.

Can you use a short cycle of it and do fine. Yes.

Should you? No.

But don’t listen to me, hell you’ve gone through all the other gazillion possible methods of fat loss for months now, and it’s down to the damn T3 finally.
Maybe, just maybe, you can finally get rid of that spare tire around your head.

What’s next after your T3 doesn’t do you justice?

I won’t even say what’s next, cause you would probably decide that it’s worth considering, and kill yourself in the process. (jk)

Look man, I’m a bit harsh, but really, take this seriously, and if you want serious advice how about some background info on what you’re doing it for, and how you’ve come to the conclusion that T3 is right for you at this point ok?

What have you used to this point after you answer those questions also would help your situation.

Damn, great job guys. I learned a lot about myself, because you guys all seem to know more about me, my body, and my goals than I did. I know T3 is not a steroid. It’s a testosterone booster.

I got it because I want to be stronger, and I’ve tried other things, and thought I’d give this a shot. I’m not trying to lose weight, I’m not trying to keep “that six pack”, I’m an athlete, and I’m trying to get stronger, which is why I thought T3 would help me.

[quote]Kulturkampf wrote:
Damn, great job guys. I learned a lot about myself, because you guys all seem to know more about me, my body, and my goals than I did. I know T3 is not a steroid. It’s a testosterone booster. I got it because I want to be stronger, and I’ve tried other things, and thought I’d give this a shot.

I’m not trying to lose weight, I’m not trying to keep “that six pack”, I’m an athlete, and I’m trying to get stronger, which is why I thought T3 would help me. [/quote]

WTF? First off, you are hearing the advice given again and again because it is TRUE.

Second. Taken from a certain web site that sells blue bottles…


Liothyronine Sodium is also known as Cytomel, or commonly referred to as T3.

It is used clinically to treat Hypothyroidism, obesity, and assorted metabolic disorders.

Liothyronine is a synthetic preparation of Triiodothyronine, which is the principal thyroid hormone in your body.

The Thyroid affects metabolism, so when Liothyronine is administered, the metabolism in the research subject will increase remarkably. Fat loss is sped up, as well as protein/carbohydrate synthesis.

Where the hell do you get a test boost from that?

Are you talking about T3’s, T4’s & T5’s that you can pick up in suppliment stores? They are still designed for fat loss/metabolism boosting (NOT test boosters) but they are different from what people round here know as T3.

Why in the hell, at 17, would you need to boost your Test levels? Have you had blood work done to prove low T? Somehow I doubt it.

[quote]Renton wrote:
Kulturkampf wrote:
Damn, great job guys. I learned a lot about myself, because you guys all seem to know more about me, my body, and my goals than I did. I know T3 is not a steroid. It’s a testosterone booster. I got it because I want to be stronger, and I’ve tried other things, and thought I’d give this a shot.

I’m not trying to lose weight, I’m not trying to keep “that six pack”, I’m an athlete, and I’m trying to get stronger, which is why I thought T3 would help me.

WTF? First off, you are hearing the advice given again and again because it is TRUE.

Second. Taken from a certain web site that sells blue bottles…


Liothyronine Sodium is also known as Cytomel, or commonly referred to as T3.

It is used clinically to treat Hypothyroidism, obesity, and assorted metabolic disorders.

Liothyronine is a synthetic preparation of Triiodothyronine, which is the principal thyroid hormone in your body.

The Thyroid affects metabolism, so when Liothyronine is administered, the metabolism in the research subject will increase remarkably. Fat loss is sped up, as well as protein/carbohydrate synthesis.

Where the hell do you get a test boost from that?

Are you talking about T3’s, T4’s & T5’s that you can pick up in suppliment stores? They are still designed for fat loss/metabolism boosting (NOT test boosters) but they are different from what people round here know as T3.

Why in the hell, at 17, would you need to boost your Test levels? Have you had blood work done to prove low T? Somehow I doubt it.[/quote]

Nice breakdown Renton.

It appears now that our young friend here doesn’t realize what he’s talking about is completely different from what he thinks it is.

Do you want to rephrase your question at this point lad?

I would if I were you. Then you might at least start off on the right foot and have a chance of some useful info since what we told you isn’t even registering for what it is in your mind. You have things very mixed up, and that could have quite the negative consequences for someone like you if they proceeded blindly with assumptions and mistakes about these types of compounds or whatever the hell you are buying.

And if this is simply you not stating correctly and fully what the fuck you have in your possesion or want, well then you see what happens, lol.

Cheers dude.

:slight_smile:

at 17 you dont need a test booster anyways.
at 17 your natural production of test is at the most it can be anyways.
if you try boostiong your test anymore than it already is it will do nothing.
now T3.

for the fatc osmeone told you T3 is a testosterone booster you need to first find who told you that and punch them squarly and firmly in the mouth.

T3 is a hormone given to people with thyroid problems.
I wont go into it because its been covered here,but the more thyroid hormone you have the more your body will try and burn energy.
t3 will burn anything fat and muscle.

if thats you in your avatar,then you take T3 you will drop down to skin and bones and possibly kill your thyroid. and then you will not6 be able to gain any muscle ever you will be some fat guy that has to rely on thyroid drugs for the rest of his life to not balloon up to 400 pounds.

now is that something that you didnt know.

I just read your profile and I have a question.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

you say I am an athlete,
but in there it says,I was training for football now I am training for fighting and and powerlifting.

and this is with a myspace shot in a mickey mouse bathroom.

wonderful,purely wonderful.

your goal is to be a fighter according to your profile.
you have no idea what you are doing do you.

[quote]Kulturkampf wrote:
Damn, great job guys. I learned a lot about myself, because you guys all seem to know more about me, my body, and my goals than I did. I know T3 is not a steroid. It’s a testosterone booster.

I got it because I want to be stronger, and I’ve tried other things, and thought I’d give this a shot. I’m not trying to lose weight, I’m not trying to keep “that six pack”, I’m an athlete, and I’m trying to get stronger, which is why I thought T3 would help me. [/quote]

considering this post isent a joke, its one of the funniest i have read in the steroid forum.

I thought this was kind of a joke when I first started reading but this is actually pretty scary

yea lol

who would of thought all this time i have been bit and piecing my next cycle for strength and size, when all i need is some t3. it will help me accomplish my “training for fighting and power lifting goals” as well as boost my testosterone. sweet bra. theres no ice in paradise… think about that.

[quote]Nich wrote:
I just read your profile and I have a question.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

you say I am an athlete,
but in there it says,I was training for football now I am training for fighting and and powerlifting.

and this is with a myspace shot in a mickey mouse bathroom.

wonderful,purely wonderful.

your goal is to be a fighter according to your profile.
you have no idea what you are doing do you.[/quote]

WTF? Don’t dis the big MM!

I can’t believe how misinformed this kid is.

I know I shouldnt dis MM
I really cant dis MM
my girl is asian and she loves MM and hello kitty

hey OP you into hello kitty?

I like how his first one was saying
I know youll tell me Im not ready but “oh,Well”
so im thinking dude is a troll,or if hes not he is going to do it anyways thinking
whats them fuckers know and hes gonna severly mess himself up.
look at it this way.
when he does mess up his thyroid he can add on all the weight he wants very easy i might add and say that his T3 Test booster worked cause hes a beefcake now

just look he went from 110 (185 sorry my mistake) to well over 350 or so in a few months

I have taken t3 many times for contests but at 17 why would u need it? Is ur metabolism that slow? Unless ur really fat normally u probably dont need it all u need to do is clean up ur diet. Also at 17 you cant have the amount of muscle u are looking for so taking t3 will make it harder for u to put on weight and muscle. I think for u it would most likely be counterproductive.
I cant say shit about u using steroids at 17 because i started at 18 but i at least knew what i was doing before i started. Just research a bit because ur knowledge of this is really lacking.

No comment except simply scary!!!

I just read all the posts and i cant stop laughing. Either this kid is really stupid or this is a joke.
But one thing I wanted to address is the assumption that taking t3 will fuck up ur thyroid. Yes it could, but u would have to take it for a very long time. I have used up to 50mgs a day and been on it for 16 weeks once and my thyroid was fine after reducing it slowly. I would say u would have to be a real idiot and stay on it for 6-12 months to really shut off your thyroid for good. I am not a Dr. but from personal experience of my own and many others i know it is tough to shut ur tyroid down. I have never seen anyone do it.

[quote]joeblow wrote:
I just read all the posts and i cant stop laughing. Either this kid is really stupid or this is a joke.
But one thing I wanted to address is the assumption that taking t3 will fuck up ur thyroid. Yes it could, but u would have to take it for a very long time. I have used up to 50mgs a day and been on it for 16 weeks once and my thyroid was fine after reducing it slowly. I would say u would have to be a real idiot and stay on it for 6-12 months to really shut off your thyroid for good. I am not a Dr. but from personal experience of my own and many others i know it is tough to shut ur tyroid down. I have never seen anyone do it.[/quote]

your right joe, but with the smarts this kid shown in here with it being a “test booster” whats the chances of him taking T3 correctly verses him fucking himself up for life?

besides that
being used correctly how did it work out for you?

I tried the pills once because an ex of mine was on pills for a messed up thyroid and i didnt take it long enough to see results .