Experiences with Short Cycles?

I personally don’t have any experience with cycles of that length, however I will say this, even though the short ester compounds may ‘kick in’ within a few days, the real magic will happen a few weeks after the drugs start to work. Biology is sometimes a bit slower than we wish, and even though you may feel the drugs (libido effects from short ester test for example takes only days) it seems to me like you will be stopping the drugs right at the time you will be primed to start your real gains (not the initial fluid gains associated with nitrogen retention).

Is this bad idea? I can’t say, perhaps it may also take some amount of time to bring your body back down once you are primed up and ready to grow, and perhaps during that time you can make some progress despite the cessation of the drugs. Give it a try, you dont have much to lose off so short a cycle and it certainly couldn’t take too long to rebound from it either.

PS Why is it that you are considering a cycle so short? If you are trying to sneak in a quicky before a vacation or wish to have the drugs clear before a competition related drug test you may want to consider waiting. I would think that 6-8 weeks would be about the shortest I would do, but again I can’t say you won’t be successful, just have realistic expectations: you are looking at a pound or two tops. Or the brief ability to hold an aggressive calorie deficit if that’s what you’re after.

Thanks for the input

The appeal of a short cycle to me is multi faceted. I like the idea of being able to recover more quickly, as my emotional well being is very important to me. Mr.walkway said something in a thread recently that peaked my interested, in regards to keeping your gains after a cycle. The longer you stay off the more likely you are to lose your gains- frequent shirt cycles would allow for always building on what’s already been accomplished.

The other thing that is if interest to me is just literally having only 2-3 weeks to pin. I am new to AS, less chances to bung it up.

[quote]Jbott1988 wrote:
Thanks for the input

The appeal of a short cycle to me is multi faceted. I like the idea of being able to recover more quickly, as my emotional well being is very important to me. Mr.walkway said something in a thread recently that peaked my interested, in regards to keeping your gains after a cycle. The longer you stay off the more likely you are to lose your gains- frequent shirt cycles would allow for always building on what’s already been accomplished.

The other thing that is if interest to me is just literally having only 2-3 weeks to pin. I am new to AS, less chances to bung it up.
[/quote]

well, the longer you’re off the more apt you are to lose your gains from AAS, because you’re no longer taking supraphysical doses… not to be a dick, but that should be obvious, as one is generally taking 6x (or more, and generally far more) of an anabolic compound than they produce in testosterone a week…

as far as short cycles, i believe Bill Roberts has written about this extensively…

OP is asking for personal new experience, you guys could be less dicks and more forthright with personal experience but I’m guessing no one here as actually done any 2 week on 2 week off cycles.

Ok, to answer your question OP. Yes, I’ve run short cycles (based on the sticky in this forum, scroll through to 2 weekers) and I liked it. Of course you won’t make the gains that you do on a longer cycle but you make some gains.

If you haven’t cycled before you could try this (FOLLOW the sticky guide or ask me for a good layout) and see if it’s for you. But believe me when I say there is a huge difference in results.

If you’re just looking to slowly boost your strength and overall build this is a good way to do it. When I did my first “long” cycle (6 weeks sustanon, loved it!) my strength and gains were clearly visible. I had a few people make comments about my strength levels going up so quickly. It’s bad in my profession to gain that rapid so I tried the 2 on 2 off approach for my next couple cycles. My fourth cycle was a 8 week stretch which is where I gained the most phenomenal strength (I’m not trying to blow up, just get strong as possible at my lowest weight but don’t mind putting on a few extra pounds of muscles).

Like I said, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

[quote]SIM37 wrote:
OP is asking for personal new experience, you guys could be less dicks and more forthright with personal experience but I’m guessing no one here as actually done any 2 week on 2 week off cycles.

Ok, to answer your question OP. Yes, I’ve run short cycles (based on the sticky in this forum, scroll through to 2 weekers) and I liked it. Of course you won’t make the gains that you do on a longer cycle but you make some gains.

If you haven’t cycled before you could try this (FOLLOW the sticky guide or ask me for a good layout) and see if it’s for you. But believe me when I say there is a huge difference in results.

If you’re just looking to slowly boost your strength and overall build this is a good way to do it. When I did my first “long” cycle (6 weeks sustanon, loved it!) my strength and gains were clearly visible. I had a few people make comments about my strength levels going up so quickly. It’s bad in my profession to gain that rapid so I tried the 2 on 2 off approach for my next couple cycles. My fourth cycle was a 8 week stretch which is where I gained the most phenomenal strength (I’m not trying to blow up, just get strong as possible at my lowest weight but don’t mind putting on a few extra pounds of muscles).

Like I said, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.[/quote]

What is your profession? I’m guessing LE…curious because I will be heading that direction soon enough.

I know Dante has written about 6 week bursts though I seem to have misplaced my link to it. Anyway, I recall him talking about 6 week bursts for quicker recovery as well as less off time to retain more of your gains. Maybe something to look into to avoid gaining too much at one time.

[quote]SIM37 wrote:

Like I said, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.[/quote]

Obviously not expecting to gain 20lbs, 3-5lbs after 2-3wks and pct would be greatly appreciated.

What compounds Did you use? What was your pct like?

I want to use test prop, and turinabol. Would it be smart to used hcg after the cycle along with the nolvadex, and clomid or would this be overkill for a 2wk cycle?

For the longer esters 2 weeks off is not being off, since it takes longer than 2 weeks for the stuff to wash out, so you haven’t even started to recover when you restart the next cycle. Shorter esters (propionate) is a different story.

[quote]Jbott1988 wrote:

Obviously not expecting to gain 20lbs, 3-5lbs after 2-3wks and pct would be greatly appreciated.

I want to use test prop, and turinabol. Would it be smart to used hcg after the cycle along with the nolvadex, and clomid or would this be overkill for a 2wk cycle?
[/quote]
Well you do have to work for those pounds and depending on what you run you could easily gain 10 pounds (may not be quality or even semi permanent) but you can put on the pounds.

Enough of the run around, circle talking. Anyway, yes tomaxifen wouldn’t hurt but hcg and clomid on top are overkill for that cycle.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE go HERE:

and scroll to the bottom of the page…

OH FUCK IT. YOU PEOPLE TODAY ARE SO FUCKING LAZY…

ORAL ONLY (2on, 2off, 2on, 2off, 2on, 4off)
W 1-2 Drol 50mg 3x/D and Winny 25mg 3x/d
W 3-4 off
W 5-6 Drol 50mg 3x/D and Winny 25mg 3x/d
W 7-8 off
W 9-10 Drol 50mg 3x/D and Winny 25mg 3x/d
W 11-14 off

INJ ONLY (3on, 4off, 3on, 4off, 3on, 8off)
W 1-3 Test Prop 75mg/d and NPP 50mg/d
W 4-7 off
W 8-10 Test Prop 75mg/d and NPP 50mg/d
W 11-14 off
W 15-17 Test Prop 75mg/d and NPP 50mg/d
W 18-25 off

NO TEST (2on, 2off, 2on, 2off, 2on, 4off)
W 1-2 Tren Ace 100mg/d, Winny 25mg 3x/d, HGC 250iu 2x/w
W 3-4 off
W 5-6 Tren Ace 100mg/d, Winny 25mg 3x/d, HGC 250iu 2x/w
W 7-8 off
W 9-10 Tren Ace 100mg/d, Winny 25mg 3x/d, HGC 250iu 2x/w
W 11-14 off

BLITZ (2on, 8off)
W 1-2 Test Prop 150mg ED
W 1-2 Tren Ace 100mg ED
W 1-2 DBol 10mg 5x/d
W 1-2 HGH 2iu 4x/d
W 1-2 IGF-1 40mcg Post Workout
W 1-2 Insulin 6iu 2x/d (morning and post workout)
W 1-2 T3 25mcg 2x/d (tapered for another week after)
W 1-2 Letro 2mg ED
W 3-10 off

But READ the rest of his post. JESUS, these vets WROTE these guidelines for US to READ! Someone actually took the time to type all this out for you lazy fucks and you don’t even bother to click a link.

HOW FUCKING FRUSTRATING. You want thsi shit fucking spoon fed to you. Lazy mother fuckers. Read and follow, read and follow. Go out and experiment. If you think xyz won’t work for you and you want to make up your own cycle of hijklmno fucking Q then go for it.

Later.

[quote]SIM37 wrote:

[quote]Jbott1988 wrote:

[/quote]
Well you do have to work for those pounds and depending on what you run you could easily gain 10 pounds (may not be quality or even semi permanent) but you can put on the pounds.

Enough of the run around, circle talking. Anyway, yes tomaxifen wouldn’t hurt but hcg and clomid on top are overkill for that cycle.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE go HERE:

and scroll to the bottom of the page…

OH FUCK IT. YOU PEOPLE TODAY ARE SO FUCKING LAZY…

ORAL ONLY (2on, 2off, 2on, 2off, 2on, 4off)
W 1-2 Drol 50mg 3x/D and Winny 25mg 3x/d
W 3-4 off
W 5-6 Drol 50mg 3x/D and Winny 25mg 3x/d
W 7-8 off
W 9-10 Drol 50mg 3x/D and Winny 25mg 3x/d
W 11-14 off

INJ ONLY (3on, 4off, 3on, 4off, 3on, 8off)
W 1-3 Test Prop 75mg/d and NPP 50mg/d
W 4-7 off
W 8-10 Test Prop 75mg/d and NPP 50mg/d
W 11-14 off
W 15-17 Test Prop 75mg/d and NPP 50mg/d
W 18-25 off

NO TEST (2on, 2off, 2on, 2off, 2on, 4off)
W 1-2 Tren Ace 100mg/d, Winny 25mg 3x/d, HGC 250iu 2x/w
W 3-4 off
W 5-6 Tren Ace 100mg/d, Winny 25mg 3x/d, HGC 250iu 2x/w
W 7-8 off
W 9-10 Tren Ace 100mg/d, Winny 25mg 3x/d, HGC 250iu 2x/w
W 11-14 off

BLITZ (2on, 8off)
W 1-2 Test Prop 150mg ED
W 1-2 Tren Ace 100mg ED
W 1-2 DBol 10mg 5x/d
W 1-2 HGH 2iu 4x/d
W 1-2 IGF-1 40mcg Post Workout
W 1-2 Insulin 6iu 2x/d (morning and post workout)
W 1-2 T3 25mcg 2x/d (tapered for another week after)
W 1-2 Letro 2mg ED
W 3-10 off

But READ the rest of his post. JESUS, these vets WROTE these guidelines for US to READ! Someone actually took the time to type all this out for you lazy fucks and you don’t even bother to click a link.

HOW FUCKING FRUSTRATING. You want thsi shit fucking spoon fed to you. Lazy mother fuckers. Read and follow, read and follow. Go out and experiment. If you think xyz won’t work for you and you want to make up your own cycle of hijklmno fucking Q then go for it.

Later.[/quote]

funny how you’re acting like a child here to all these “lazy mother fuckers” after you were calling everybody else " a bunch of dicks" in your first post…

lighten up.

Also, kind of a dick move by just posting the “newbie cycle” thread…

for those interested, here’s one of this forum’s short cycle threads: Steroids for Health - Short Cycles - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

i believe the recommendation by Roberts is 2 on 4 off…

I’ve tried a few 2on 2offs. Never saw much. When you actually think your starting to see results it’s time to get off.

Just my opinion. Maybe after many of them you may see a change.

Lol thanks for the link SIM37

BUDs,

What compounds and does did you run that you didn’t see much results?

1st was
Test p 150mg ED

2nd
Test p 100mg ED
Dbol 50mg ED

3rd
Test p 100mg ED
Tren a 100mg ed

When you say you never say much, is that comparing it to a longer cycle?
What’d you gain out of those 3, 2 week cycles after PCT? Maybe 5 pounds a cycle?

Well your not gonna see as much as a longer cycle, but as soon as I’d start seeing something the cycle would end, then during the two weeks “off” before the next one they would disappear. I don’t think I even gained 5 pounds after all 3, not lean mass that is.

The reason I like 2 weekers are plateau busting. When you’ve been grinding away at a specific weight for months on end with no progress it’s frustrating. Change diet, try another program for 6 months, etc. I’m not in official sanctioned competitions, so I have no hangups about running a two weeker on and off for 6 weeks.

It may not be the most ideal if you’re looking to pack on quality pounds of muscle but if you want to dabble before making teh big commit it’s a great way to get your feet wet and the least inhibiting to your endocrine system.

i’ve been doing some reading elsewhere about short cycles, and one of the big draws is the general health aspect…

…keeping cholesterol in check (and not requiring as long of PCT, which is just as hard on lipids), as well as overall organ health and faster HPTA rebound…

SIM37 and cycobushmaster,

Do you guys feel the test prop 100mg/d days 1-10, dbol 50 mg/d days 1-14 plus nolva pct, is the safest first cycle if a guy was to do a 2 week cycle as his first?
I know tren ace is commonly used in 2 weekers and Bill Roberts had tren ace and dbol in his case study but the hype and likely reality of the harshness of tren ace makes a guy weary of ever wanting to do it.