Experiences with Proviron?

Whats everyones experience with Proviron? I am to understand this it is a fairly reasonable strength gainer with anti-E properties and it also has a lot in common with Masteron (refered to as being LIKE a oral version of it). How do you guys think it would go being stacked with Anavar (something like 40mg ED Var, 50mg ED Proviron 6-8 weeks, Nolva onhand although proviron should be fine with the gyno & Pregnyl PCT and milkthistle for liver)?

I dont have any issue with injecting its just what is currently at hand. I am looking for max strength gain with as little weight gain as possible (for gymnastics).

p.s. I know I have posted a few of these up and I thank you all for your input. Special thanks to soontobeIFBB for his help.

Read this and re-post:

You will see that you are not even in the same sport, let alone the same ball park.

Brook

I think it is probably a better libido supplement than a muscle gainer. I would use it on the back end of a cycle if I was going to run it. I dont really like your cycle plan, I am sure you would become shut down from it, but with minimal gains.

EDIT: Just saw that you are looking for strength gains not size, in which case the cycle might work better for you. Id bump up the var to 60mg/day. The mast/proviron will prob keep your libido in check, but you could run a low dose of test as well.

I love proviron. I take 50mg Ed. I’m also 45 years old. It definately gives you good sense of well being and makes you a bit more aggressive. Which will help the intensity of your training. It will also help with Libido. Nearly zero side effects at less than 200mg per day. Why not add it in if you already have it on hand?

so new cycle is looking more like this.

50-60mg Var ED 1-6w (depends on how much I can get)
50mg Proviron ED 1-3w
100mg Proviron ED 4-6w
HCG PCT

[quote]Vatic wrote:

50mg Proviron ED 1-3w
100mg Proviron ED 4-6w
HCG PCT[/quote]

HCG is supressive, its the opposite of a PCT.

[quote]Vatic wrote:

50mg Proviron ED 1-3w
100mg Proviron ED 4-6w
HCG PCT[/quote]

You need a SERM for PCT (think Nolva). HCG is now known to be suppressive to the reestablishment of LH & FSH post cycle which will undermine your recovery. It is recommended to use during cycle at 250IU EOD to keep testes firing and ready to take on their role in recovery without having to be kick started. You should also at least have an AI (think Adex) on hand to prevent/combat any elevated estrogen issues while on cycle.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Vatic wrote:

50mg Proviron ED 1-3w
100mg Proviron ED 4-6w
HCG PCT

You need a SERM for PCT (think Nolva). HCG is now known to be suppressive to the reestablishment of LH & FSH post cycle which will undermine your recovery. It is recommended to use during cycle at 250IU EOD to keep testes firing and ready to take on their role in recovery without having to be kick started. You should also at least have an AI (think Adex) on hand to prevent/combat any elevated estrogen issues while on cycle.[/quote]

My impression of Proviron is that it also acts as a low level Anti-e and with Anavar I didnt think that it would be that bad for E levels during the cycle (thats why the second half of the cycle has twice as much Proviron as the start). I also have Nolvadex, which I could you as PCT. I could try to get my hands on some Adex but I am unsure if I can, will have to see.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Vatic wrote:

50mg Proviron ED 1-3w
100mg Proviron ED 4-6w
HCG PCT

You should also at least have an AI (think Adex) on hand to prevent/combat any elevated estrogen issues while on cycle.[/quote]

Elevated estrogen? From what? The non-aromatizing anavar? Or the non aromatizing proviron?

OP use a nolva PCT. Why dont you want to do at test based cycle? 6-8 weeks with a calorie maintenance diet and controlled E will result in better strength and recovery with minimal weight gain IMO. Probably a lot cheaper as well.

Proviron and Anavar definitely don’t aromatize much so just having Adex on hand was the idea. Anavar is often faked too and that could be another reason to have Adex on hand (in case some higher aromatizing compound is substituted). I have not used either of these compounds so it would be interesting to hear from someone that has more knowledge here regarding required PCT for example. I would assume 4 weeks of Nolva at w1: 40mg/d w2: 40mg/d w3: 20mg/d w4: 20mg/d - maybe even only 20mg/d on the first two weeks since this is indeed a very short and light cycle of easily tolerated compounds.

Proviron will provide zero strength gains.
Zero muscle gains.
It will prevent zero aromatization with Anavar.

This is a cycle made by someone who clearly doesnt have a clue about the choice of drugs best suited for his goals, and doesnt seem to have read the profile links i sent either.

Proviron is almost Methylated DHT, so this is the reason it gives such mood, libido and ‘maleness’ benefits - DHT is what makes us feel like men. It is the androgenic component of testosterone.

However unlike masteron proviron will not promote any anabolism or strength.

Masteron P and Anavar would be a decent strength cycle with Masteron and Trenbolone Ace being better.
Add in Test P and/or dbol and you have a hell of a kick in strength over 6 weeks.

Brook

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
Dynamo Hum wrote:
Vatic wrote:

50mg Proviron ED 1-3w
100mg Proviron ED 4-6w
HCG PCT

You should also at least have an AI (think Adex) on hand to prevent/combat any elevated estrogen issues while on cycle.

Elevated estrogen? From what? The non-aromatizing anavar? Or the non aromatizing proviron?

OP use a nolva PCT. Why dont you want to do at test based cycle? 6-8 weeks with a calorie maintenance diet and controlled E will result in better strength and recovery with minimal weight gain IMO. Probably a lot cheaper as well. [/quote]

I was just running off of what a friend had told me on HCG. I know that the Var I am getting is legit as well as the proviron. I will do on the Nolva.

I am just playing it safe on weight gain a bit. I used test for my first cycle and it was great but I want to try some different stuff as well and Var was a stand out. The only other issue was I dont want a large fluctuation of weight when I get off it.

I want to try Var with as little additional roids a possible while trying to get the most out of its strength gain. Right now I am more worried about if that much Var should be used on a second time steroid user like me (I have read that the doses range from 20-100mg, and jumping on the later end of that off the gun maybe a little too quick of me).

p.s. I do plan more test based cycles in the future.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Zero muscle gains.

This is a cycle made by someone who clearly doesnt have a clue about the choice of drugs best suited for his goals, and doesnt seem to have read the profile links i sent either.

Proviron is almost Methylated DHT, so this is the reason it gives such mood, libido and ‘maleness’ benefits - DHT is what makes us feel like men. It is the androgenic component of testosterone.

Masteron P and Anavar would be a decent strength cycle with Masteron and Trenbolone Ace being better.
Add in Test P and/or dbol and you have a hell of a kick in strength over 6 weeks.

Brook[/quote]

On the same website that you sent me it rated Proviron as having a 4/10 for strength increase and a 2/10 for mass increase (www.steroid.com/effect.php). I am currently looking into Masteron Prop but I dont know if I can get it, I have already posted on it and soontobeIFBB recommended it.

I know I can get Proviron and from that same website you sent me I quote "a more accurate way to think of this compound is as something like “Oral Masteron.” hence I am looking into it. I am only a second time user and I think I need all the help I can get so thanks for the second part of your post that was more enlightening but the first part is without reason.

I will try to be constructive, I cant get Tren Ace so that is out. I dont want the water retention nor large weight variations that come with Dbol. Test Prop I will have a look into.

Thanks.

proviron is pretty overrated in general, but if you can afford it and it’s coming from a legit source, it’s not a bad addition to any cycle.

[quote]Vatic wrote:
Brook wrote:
Zero muscle gains.

Brook

On the same website that you sent me it rated Proviron as having a 4/10 for strength increase and a 2/10 for mass increase (www.steroid.com/effect.php). I am currently looking into Masteron Prop but I dont know if I can get it, I have already posted on it and soontobeIFBB recommended it.

I know I can get Proviron and from that same website you sent me I quote "a more accurate way to think of this compound is as something like “Oral Masteron.” hence I am looking into it. I am only a second time user and I think I need all the help I can get so thanks for the second part of your post that was more enlightening but the first part is without reason.

I will try to be constructive, I cant get Tren Ace so that is out. I dont want the water retention nor large weight variations that come with Dbol. Test Prop I will have a look into.

Thanks.[/quote]

The reason it gets a 2/10 for size etc is because it is a tiny bit anabolic and quite androgenic, but this doesnt always transfer into size. The anabolic/androgenic ratio is based on the basis of test being 100/100 and in real life it simply doesnt work out like that.

I guess i should apologise for sending you to a profile that is old, but they all are really… you need to read a few sites full profiles of the drugs then use it in abundance before knowing a drug. I have done this with proviron so i know - but if you are intent on using your ‘knowledge’ over real experience of all here - then thats upto you.

As for it being like an oral Masteron this is because they share alot of characteristics; they are both close DHT relatives/based steroids, they both have a strong affinity for SHBG and an affinity for aromatase (not enough to counter the aromatisation from aromatising AAS), they both give a hard and dry look due to the non-aromatising androgenic component - but Masteron is going to build more muscle - although this isnt used to build muscle alone.

As for your wanting to use var alone or with as little extra drugs as possible - then fine, this is a reasonable reason to add proviron to give an added DHT component - but dont expect any noticeable size or strength from the drug - either alone or especially alongside another AAS.
It will give you increased energy and better mood after the HPTA gets shutdown, and you have a drop in DHT.

Use Var at around 60-70mg/wk for 6-8 weeks and proviron at 75-100mg/wk for increased strength and aggression, libido and a nice feeling cycle which will give minimal muscle gains but ones which should stay.

If your bodyfat is over 12% i dont think you will notice much in the way of physique changes from Var.

Good luck.

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
The reason it gets a 2/10 for size etc is because it is a tiny bit anabolic and quite androgenic, but this doesnt always transfer into size. The anabolic/androgenic ratio is based on the basis of test being 100/100 and in real life it simply doesnt work out like that.

I guess i should apologise for sending you to a profile that is old, but they all are really… you need to read a few sites full profiles of the drugs then use it in abundance before knowing a drug. I have done this with proviron so i know - but if you are intent on using your ‘knowledge’ over real experience of all here - then thats upto you.

As for it being like an oral Masteron this is because they share alot of characteristics; they are both close DHT relatives/based steroids, they both have a strong affinity for SHBG and an affinity for aromatase (not enough to counter the aromatisation from aromatising AAS), they both give a hard and dry look due to the non-aromatising androgenic component - but Masteron is going to build more muscle - although this isnt used to build muscle alone.

As for your wanting to use var alone or with as little extra drugs as possible - then fine, this is a reasonable reason to add proviron to give an added DHT component - but dont expect any noticeable size or strength from the drug - either alone or especially alongside another AAS.
It will give you increased energy and better mood after the HPTA gets shutdown, and you have a drop in DHT.

Use Var at around 60-70mg/wk for 6-8 weeks and proviron at 75-100mg/wk for increased strength and aggression, libido and a nice feeling cycle which will give minimal muscle gains but ones which should stay.

If your bodyfat is over 12% i dont think you will notice much in the way of physique changes from Var.

Good luck.

Brook[/quote]

I will be finding out if I can get Masteron Prop next week which will be nice. The reason why I post here is because I am looking for people with experience but I was confused when you said that then sent me to that site. Do you guys think there would be any issues running Proviron and Masteron along with the Var or would it be useless? Lets say like this:

60mg Anavar ED w1-6
Masteron Prop 100mg/150mg EOD/E3D w1-6 *1
100mg Proviron ED w1-6
Nolvadex PCT (40mg ED w7-8, 20mg ED w9-10)

*1: Which would be better 100mg ever other day or 150mg every third day or should I up it to 150mg EOD? Also likely is E to be a problem on this cycle?

Also on the Pregnyl, would it help me to run it through the entire cycle like Dynamo said before?

There is no need for proviron if Mast is used, that should have been more than clear by now - all the properties proviron has, masteron has.

As for dosing, i would inject 50mg daily.

If you do not yet know if estrogen is a problem with this cycle, i seriously suggest you revise your goals in regards to steroid use.

I will let someone else take over from here on out methinks…

Best.

Thats what I thought with the Proviron. 50mg daily sounds like a good idea for the Masteron. I was just wondering if Masteron had the same anti-e properties that Proviron has and as I have researched a bit it seems so. Thats why I asked, remember the part about taking experience over knowledge.

I am considering using Pregnyl through the last week of the cycle aswell as 2 weeks into my Nolva use of 4 weeks. Lowering the dosage every injection, I know that after such a short cycle (looks like 7 weeks now) it doesnt have any major need but I dont see it doing any harm. Any reason I shouldnt do this?

[quote]Vatic wrote:
Thats what I thought with the Proviron. 50mg daily sounds like a good idea for the Masteron. I was just wondering if Masteron had the same anti-e properties that Proviron has and as I have researched a bit it seems so. Thats why I asked, remember the part about taking experience over knowledge.

I am considering using Pregnyl through the last week of the cycle aswell as 2 weeks into my Nolva use of 4 weeks. Lowering the dosage every injection, I know that after such a short cycle (looks like 7 weeks now) it doesnt have any major need but I dont see it doing any harm. Any reason I shouldnt do this?[/quote]

I still don’t understand where you get the idea that ‘anti-e properties’ is even relevant for this cycle Estrogen is only a concern when aromatizeable steroids are being used. Please get that through your head. edit

Don’t use hCG in PCT. Use it keep your balls from atrophying(sp). When using a short ester you can stop the hCG right around the same time as the last injection. Why are you making this more complicated than it needs to be? Proper hCG protocol has been laid out dozens of times in this forum.

Thanks everyone I now have my cycle set out.

p.s. Yes even thanks to the people who flamed me. It may not be positive but it still led to me making the required changes.