Experiences with Plazma

Hey guys,

I was hoping some of you (not mods or anyone trying to push the product lol) could share your real life experiences with Plazma.

I really like the idea of the product, and have read good reviews, but am having a hard time talking myself into the price is all.

What have you noticed? :

Gains?
Endurance?
Strength?
Recovery?
Pump?
Etc?

What are your favorite flavors?

How long does a bottle typically last you? Working out say…five days/week with the minimal suggested amount (3 servings I think?)?

Interested to hear what you guys have to say.

Thanks!

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
Hey guys,

I was hoping some of you (not mods or anyone trying to push the product lol) could share your real life experiences with Plazma.

I really like the idea of the product, and have read good reviews, but am having a hard time talking myself into the price is all.

What have you noticed? :

Gains?
Endurance?
Strength?
Recovery?
Pump?
Etc?

How long does a bottle typically last you? Working out say…five days/week with the minimal suggested amount (3 servings I think?)?

Thanks![/quote]

I think at this point the positives speak for it self. Plazma works. Plain and simple and if you can afford it or give something up to afford it, do it.

A tub will last you ~20 servings. So that’s 6 sessions plus some to spare.

Plazma just works, combine it with MAG-10 and you’ve got a sure fire recovery even while keeping carbs low outside of peri nutrition, the pump is solid and quite honestly i’ve hit some that are near crippling, especially on back/shoulders.

I venture to say that if you buy the super pack and use as directed for 18 sessions and pulse MAG-10 twice a day post workout and even on non-lifting days, you will be hooked.

There’s days when I just use 2 scoops because it’s not that intensive of a workout. I’ve even used 1 before. The only time I’ve had recovery issues was if I was under eating and even then a simple boost in the plazma scoop and bam, recovery was spot on.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
Hey guys,

What have you noticed? :

Gains?
Endurance?
Strength?
Recovery?
Pump?
Etc?

Thanks![/quote]

I think at this point the positives speak for it self. Plazma works. Plain and simple and if you can afford it or give something up to afford it, do it.

A tub will last you ~20 servings. So that’s 6 sessions plus some to spare.

Plazma just works, combine it with MAG-10 and you’ve got a sure fire recovery even while keeping carbs low outside of peri nutrition, the pump is solid and quite honestly i’ve hit some that are near crippling, especially on back/shoulders.

I venture to say that if you buy the super pack and use as directed for 18 sessions and pulse MAG-10 twice a day post workout and even on non-lifting days, you will be hooked.

There’s days when I just use 2 scoops because it’s not that intensive of a workout. I’ve even used 1 before. The only time I’ve had recovery issues was if I was under eating and even then a simple boost in the plazma scoop and bam, recovery was spot on.

[/quote]

Thanks for the info man, appreciate it.

So I am looking at Surge (both the recovery and and intra) and they seem to be similar products, by the same company, but much more cost effective.

Whats the difference between them and the Plazma/MAG-10 stack (besides the cool sounding names lol) ?

@ 16ish bucks/workout for the minimum dose, I think ill pass, at least until i get some real cash.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

So I am looking at Surge (both the recovery and and intra) and they seem to be similar products, by the same company, but much more cost effective.

Whats the difference between them and the Plazma/MAG-10 stack (besides the cool sounding names lol) ?[/quote]

Recovery is really an older tech product, Tim P keeps it around because so many people still use it and love it.

Surge Workout Fuel, SWF from here out, is a step further in the evolution process. Then Anaconda and finally Plazma.

For me, I’d much rather take Surge Recovery in double dose fashion. 1/2 dose 10 minutes pre workout, 1 dose during workout and then finish up the other 1/2 dose about 10 minutes AFTER the workout. I say that because of the lack of protein in SWF.

Now if you add MAG-10 pulsing in with the SWF you’ve got a winner ( we used to mix the older MAG-10 with just SWF and it was great). However at this point Anaconda is probably the better option to take if you’re looking to get the protein in with some carbs.

A carb isn’t a carb nor is a protein a protein. The carbs in Anaconda,MAG-10 and Plazma are much different from what is in Surge Recovery and SWF.

SWF is a great standalone product for endurance/sporting events. Think during a football game.

Recovery is a great product that DOES work. It’s been tested and loved.

At the end of the day it’s all about what you can afford and what will work best for your situation.

Note these are all my own personal thoughts as I’ve used them all before myself.

I loved the original recovery taste, I really should try out the chocolate and see if it’s any better than the original.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

Whats the difference between them and the Plazma/MAG-10 stack (besides the cool sounding names lol) ?[/quote]

Recovery is really an older tech product, Tim P keeps it around because so many people still use it and love it.

Surge Workout Fuel, SWF from here out, is a step further in the evolution process. Then Anaconda and finally Plazma.

For me, I’d much rather take Surge Recovery in double dose fashion. 1/2 dose 10 minutes pre workout, 1 dose during workout and then finish up the other 1/2 dose about 10 minutes AFTER the workout. I say that because of the lack of protein in SWF.

Now if you add MAG-10 pulsing in with the SWF you’ve got a winner ( we used to mix the older MAG-10 with just SWF and it was great). However at this point Anaconda is probably the better option to take if you’re looking to get the protein in with some carbs.

A carb isn’t a carb nor is a protein a protein. The carbs in Anaconda,MAG-10 and Plazma are much different from what is in Surge Recovery and SWF.

SWF is a great standalone product for endurance/sporting events. Think during a football game.

Recovery is a great product that DOES work. It’s been tested and loved.

At the end of the day it’s all about what you can afford and what will work best for your situation.

[/quote]

Thanks for the info man.

It is definitly a good supp, but come on…that’s not a revolution or a miracle one.
When you check the label you can see and understand what it exactly is. Carbs, casein hydrolysat and sodium in the right proportions.

So, yes it is convenient, filed with the right nutrients in the right proportions. But you can make your own or have good results with good carbs choise and a fast protein.
The REAL positive point is that it is very easy to digest, even with ‘big’ servings and does not make me feel bloated.

I don’t say it’s not a good choice. You get an ‘all in one’ supp with good proportions, one bottle of Indigo +/- the reactive pump program by John Meadows if you like. Def a good deal. But…a little expensive from my pov.

If the budget is an issue, I would stay with SWF + watherver you love… and that’s exactly what I do :wink:

Mat’

[quote]mat_angus wrote:
It is definitly a good supp, but come on…that’s not a revolution or a miracle one.
When you check the label you can see and understand what it exactly is. Carbs, casein hydrolysat and sodium in the right proportions.

So, yes it is convenient, filed with the right nutrients in the right proportions. But you can make your own or have good results with good carbs choise and a fast protein.
The REAL positive point is that it is very easy to digest, even with ‘big’ servings and does not make me feel bloated.

I don’t say it’s not a good choice. You get an ‘all in one’ supp with good proportions, one bottle of Indigo +/- the reactive pump program by John Meadows if you like. Def a good deal. But…a little expensive from my pov.

If the budget is an issue, I would stay with SWF + watherver you love… and that’s exactly what I do :wink:

Mat’
[/quote]

Yea man, I was looking at the swf as well…if I could just find some flavorless protein to add to it…perfect.

[quote]mat_angus wrote:

Mat’
[/quote]

Yea man, I was looking at the swf as well…if I could just find some flavorless protein to add to it…perfect.

I’ve had plenty of success using Anaconda. I recall someone saying they didn’t really notice a difference between Anaconda and Plazma, which made me stick with the Anaconda. While using Anaconda, I can typically lift a bit more and I can keep maximum intensity throughout my workout.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]mat_angus wrote:

Mat’
[/quote]

[/quote]

I get unflavored whey isolate. Mixes really well.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
I’ve had plenty of success using Anaconda. I recall someone saying they didn’t really notice a difference between Anaconda and Plazma, which made me stick with the Anaconda. While using Anaconda, I can typically lift a bit more and I can keep maximum intensity throughout my workout. [/quote]

I didn’t notice anything from Plazma above and beyond what I feel with Anaconda.

If money is an issue, MAG-10 is where its at.

Yeah I’d pick MAG-10 first and foremost if not for anything but a protein shake that doesn’t taste like chocolate or vanilla lol. I can drink 2-3/day and have been for about 4 months and I don’t see me wanting to stop any time soon.

Also have to give props to Anaconda, although I’m on a break from that while working on some fat loss.

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]mat_angus wrote:

Mat’
[/quote]

[/quote]

I get unflavored whey isolate. Mixes really well.[/quote]

Nice. You just buy that in bulk online?

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
I’ve had plenty of success using Anaconda. I recall someone saying they didn’t really notice a difference between Anaconda and Plazma, which made me stick with the Anaconda. While using Anaconda, I can typically lift a bit more and I can keep maximum intensity throughout my workout. [/quote]

I didn’t notice anything from Plazma above and beyond what I feel with Anaconda.

If money is an issue, MAG-10 is where its at.[/quote]

Yea MAG-10 seems like a great product, but its still pricey for the small tub you’re getting…IMO

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

I agree. After using MAG-10 for quite some time, this is now a staple supplement because I like it so much.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

Yea MAG-10 seems like a great product, but its still pricey for the small tub you’re getting…IMO[/quote]

Buy the 4 pack, well worth it, plus you save a ton.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

It was probably you that I read that from.

I have a hard time justifying the extra $20 or $30 when I know Anaconda works great.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

It was probably you that I read that from.

I have a hard time justifying the extra $20 or $30 when I know Anaconda works great. [/quote]

Yea back when it came out. I had really high expectations. Almost the difference Anaconda makes versus not using anything. The marketing really got me haha :slight_smile: