Experiences With Carbolin 19

Now that Carbolin 19 has been out for a while, I thought I’d start a thread for everyone to share their experiences with the supplement…what protocols have worked well?

What has worked well stacked with it? What kind of results are you seeing? Does it promote more gains in strength or overall hypertrophy? Are you gaining mass or getting leaner? What is the “feel” of the supplement?

Anything and everything about your experience that you can share…

I’m just a few weeks back into lifting again. Even though my body is growing fast (thank you muscle memory) and undergoing a fair strain, I swear I require less sleep. I have more energy overall.

Using:

Grow! shakes and bars
Surge - pre workout
Carbolin 19 2 per day, just changed to 4 per day

I don’t want to come off as a dick but I don’t know how many people are going to repost their info. I hope that people will so that we can have a nice thread here but I know I have typed mine out twice in the past week alone.

So if you get low on the replies do a search there is a lot more success with this product than what is going to be listed.

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
I don’t want to come off as a dick but I don’t know how many people are going to repost their info. I hope that people will so that we can have a nice thread here but I know I have typed mine out twice in the past week alone.

So if you get low on the replies do a search there is a lot more success with this product than what is going to be listed.[/quote]

yeah, I thought the same thing when I wrote out the thread.
i just thought it would be real nice to condense it all into this one thread so everyone can look at all the info. and compare it real easily.

Hopefully some people will respond…

[quote]TriGWU wrote:

So if you get low on the replies do a search there is a lot more success with this product than what is going to be listed.[/quote]

The product threads annoy the hell out of me. It’s page after page of “yes” and “woohoo” with a light sprinkling of useful info.

ONE informational paragraph tagged onto the end of the wordy product description would be golden. It could just list “user recommended/successful stacks” and “counterindicaions”.

How about you decrease the bullshit by asking those who just “returned to training” and those who are newbies, along with those who have been training for less than one year to NOT respond to the threads?

There is so much bullshit on the other threads because every newbie just picking up a weight is blaming placebo “results” on one supplement. That makes this line of questioning a waste of time.

I have 2 unopened bottles of Carbolin 19 at home, and I find that they stack very nicely with the unopened bottle of Alpha Male. The capsules are kinda color-coordinated, but the black on the Alpha Male caps brings a nice contrast into the arrangement.

I think it clashes with the Spike, though, so I keep that separate.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
How about you decrease the bullshit by asking those who just “returned to training” and those who are newbies, along with those who have been training for less than one year to NOT respond to the threads?

There is so much bullshit on the other threads because every newbie just picking up a weight is blaming placebo “results” on one supplement. That makes this line of questioning a waste of time. [/quote]

You know what is a waste of time? Reading all of the posts that you write that do nothing to contribute to the threads you post them in.

Taking Carbolin 19 for 3 months as per the bottle recommendations, I did not experience gains in excess of the gains I would normally expect.

[quote]PharmD Pete wrote:
Professor X wrote:

There is so much bullshit on the other threads because every newbie just picking up a weight is blaming placebo “results” on one supplement. That makes this line of questioning a waste of time.

You know what is a waste of time? Reading all of the posts that you write that do nothing to contribute to the threads you post them in.
[/quote]

Right. I want you to find 4 different threads where I posted something that had nothing to do with the topic and did not give any advice. I’ll wait. Considering you wasted time to write this bullshit, that shouldn’t be hard for you to find.

How about you decrease the bullshit by asking those who just “returned to training” and those who are newbies, along with those who have been training for less than one year to NOT respond to the threads? [/quote]

valid point

I hope your comment was not pointed at me though. I gave muscle memory the credit for my present gains and only related my experience with recurperation. I have traditionally needed a LOT of sleep, even more when exercising.

Been weight training almost 20 years and have experienced a decrease in bodyfat and an increase in muscularity each of the 3 times I have used used Carbolin 19 for at least 4 weeks.

I’m very impressed with it.

[quote]4est wrote:
Professor X wrote:

valid point

I hope your comment was not pointed at me though. I gave muscle memory the credit for my present gains and only related my experience with recurperation. I have traditionally needed a LOT of sleep, even more when exercising. [/quote]

It wasn’t directed at you. I read some of the posts in the thread under the sales info on this product and most of it was “I have used it for one whole week and already “feel” it working!!”. It is useless in terms of actually determining how this product is working for TRAINED individuals who aren’t just picking up a weight for the first time.

I think Testosterone has come up with some very good products. I think they put much more than average thought into what they release, however, some members on this forum act as if they can’t train unless they are using every product they make or as if this is the ONLY company that makes products worth paying attention to or using.

Having someone with very little gym experience rant about how a supplement has allowed them to stay the same weight and they think their abs stand out more does what as far as letting us know real world results for this product?

It is common sense. If you want to really know how this product works, you don’t ask the newbies who believe everything works. You don’t ask guys who quit lifting, just started back and are now regaining size that was lost. You ask the guys who have been lifting CONSISTENTLY for a long time and know the difference between this product actually working and the effects of eating well and training hard.

I used four bottles of Carbolin 19 over 12 weeks. I never exceeded 3 pills/day. I did have a slight swing in body comp; however, my results did not correspond with the “mean” results relative to the study group. Obviously, as Cy has stated, the data cited for the study group was the average for the group. So, maybe I just fell in the low end of the results parameters.

I’ve been lifting recreationally for ~15 years, which doesn’t correspond with the study group, as they were untrained individuals.

I am currently assessing another forskolin product for 12 weeks and will compare the results…Diet and training will remain consistant to the Carbolin cycle.

My thoughts to this point are that Forskolin works, but it is a long term process, with incremental changes throughout. Probably requiring 3-6 months for most to realize a discernable change. I do think that it DOES give one an edge, IF all of the other variables are dialed in.

I just finished my first bottle of Carbolin 19. I am using it as part of my PCT and taking 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.

I have no measurements, or weight gain/losses documented during my PCT as I am saving that until I finish.

There are two things that I have noticed while on Carbolin 19 these last 3 weeks:

1. Noticeably increased appetitie. I can’t seem to get enough food in me to stop feeling hungry.

2. No increase in bodyfat. At least none that I can tell. In fact, my pants are getting much looser around the waist.

I can’t speak on whether or not it has helped me put on any additionl muscle. I think the tale of the tape when I come out of PCT will tell the story.

This is just my experience so far. Your mileage may vary.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I just finished my first bottle of Carbolin 19. I am using it as part of my PCT and taking 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.

I have no measurements, or weight gain/losses documented during my PCT as I am saving that until I finish.

There are two things that I have noticed while on Carbolin 19 these last 3 weeks:

1. Noticeably increased appetitie. I can’t seem to get enough food in me to stop feeling hungry.

2. No increase in bodyfat. At least none that I can tell. In fact, my pants are getting much looser around the waist.

I can’t speak on whether or not it has helped me put on any additionl muscle. I think the tale of the tape when I come out of PCT will tell the story.

This is just my experience so far. Your mileage may vary. [/quote]

Didn’t you say that your appetite had decreased though over the last two months? Is it simply getting back to normal considering your extra muscle mass? More muscle, more appetite, right?

I am not saying you don’t know the difference, just that I want to know honestly what can be contributed to this supplement and what can’t.

Didn’t you say that your appetite had decreased though over the last two months? Is it simply getting back to normal considering your extra muscle mass? More muscle, more appetite, right?

I am not saying you don’t know the difference, just that I want to know honestly what can be contributed to this supplement and what can’t.[/quote]

It is true that I had a loss of appetite on cycle. And I’m sure that there is some rebound from that currently. But I’m not just talking about having my appetite back. It’s voracious. I’ve never eaten like this before.

I watched my wife exhibit a similar dramatic increase in appetite when she was on Carbolin 19.

I have no real idea how much is attributable the Carbolin 19, or to the residual levels of AAS in my system. But I have been off the tren for 5 weeks now, and 3 weeks off of test. Both were prop esters, so they don’t stay around in the system for very long.

Didn’t you say that your appetite had decreased though over the last two months? Is it simply getting back to normal considering your extra muscle mass? More muscle, more appetite, right?[/quote]

Whether Carbolin 19 is responsible for anything in RJ’s response I won’t address. But the increase in appetite is almost universally reported. It’s a real effect.

I have been training for 11 years and manage what I eat pretty anally i.e. a speadsheet so I feel I can tell if something I add benefits or not.
I took the Carbolin 19 for 12 weeks and do not feel that it made much of a difference.

This is not bagging on Biotest/T-mag. I have taken HOT-ROX and MAG-10 and love(d) them. I use only Grow! for my protien powder. I am loyal to them but as far as Carbolin 19…let’s just say that it was not as impressive as the other products that I buy here.

Needless to say, this has probably been one of the most straight forward and reliable threads about the results of this product that I have read from users of it.